Mr. Green Gaming

Crouch rocket jumping not working?

Hey all,

My crouch rocket jumping rarely works for me nowadays. Its not that I cant do it, it's that it wont let me. When I go to crouch rocket jump it just does the same damage as if id just rocketed the floor with no jump, and I don't rocket jump at all. Normal "jump only" rocket jumping still works perfectly. Does anyone have the problem or know of a solution? I thought it might be the keyboard because of a poor wireless signal, but with a new wired one it still happens.

It's extremely annoying since soldier is my MPC and it's been happening for a while now.

Sorry if it seems I've just joined the forum just to get an answer to the problem, I haven't, I play on your servers regularly and have only just joined up here.

-B

(offtopic) ahh Bert... my favorite taunk killing target :D, hope i get my computer fixed soon so i can get some more taunt kills :lol: (offtopic)

Even i got very high ping (around 100 + lagg spikes) Crouch + rocket jump works just fine... I dont even think about timing, i just do it. Your problem may be timing, and i mean you are tired, stressed etc. (i did have this some time ago <_< ) or your connection to server have gone bad? Or L4G servers has gone more worse... Dunno cuz my computer problems :(.

Dunno... i just can guess, i hope you fix your problem.

Oh and welcome to forums ;)

Your friend: MiF

Haha hey Mif, cant wait to taunt you too ;)

And I'm 100% certain that its not working. I can rocket jump reasonably well and I'd know if I was doing it wrong. :(

A friend also had this problem briefly as well a few weeks ago but seems to have gone away.

Haha hey Mif, cant wait to taunt you too ;)

And I'm 100% certain that its not working. I can rocket jump reasonably well and I'd know if I was doing it wrong. :(

A friend also had this problem briefly as well a few weeks ago but seems to have gone away.

:D

Hmmh... when i first realized (month ago), that there is thing like crouch rocketjump, it didnt work me instantly. Althought i think i did it right.

Maybe some server probs? Connection?

strange thingy...