Mr. Green Gaming

Pachanga's Map

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to um... say a few things...

First of all... I just can't pronounce that big amount of fun I had playing Pachanga's maps... they were so unique. Different.

Not only different from the rest, but also different from each other. That was... for me... a very beautiful thing... Pachanga never repeated the same tricks... every map brought something new... every map was different... and he succeeded at every type of map. So Pachanga provided maps for every person with every kind of taste, and he did it so well...

For me... whenever I saw "Pachanga" in the map title, I took a soft sigh of relief... map changes are always a bit.. you know.. exciting. You never know which map will come next. Maybe a good map, or maybe it's something like 'Hell Choose Me'. It was always exciting to wait if the next map would be good or not.

Pachanga stands for quality. That goes for all maps. Long maps. Short maps. Simple maps. Complicated maps. Easy maps. Hard maps.

He focused on map making... that has always been the mystery... every day he magically poofed up another map... and it would always be another great one... but he was never in the server. Most maps of him, have probably be more played in from others than he did himself. That is what made the Pachanga maps extra extra special...

How sad that CRYOSPHERE (yes, it's hard, but I need to call the murderer by name) did not understand this miracle. He dared to forbid him making maps. As if he played them all...

Pachanga's maps will always live on in our memory, our heart... and in the server.

ok... sorry.

Stop making... END :S

Pachanga, you don't have to listen to CRYOSPHERE. He has no right here, he's just a pissed off player who is jealous that you make such great maps.

I welcome you to continue on making MTA maps. You SHOULD continue making them and you are a great mapper :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...