Mr. Green Gaming

Rockstar Admin

Server:Mr.Green1#ZS

Birthday: June 2 1995

Why i want to be admin: Well on ZS i votemute people,(Ivan mostly) because people dont know how, I also want to kick people who keep SPAMMING IN CHAT! Also, I WILL NOT ABUSE! :) Please approve! I LOVE MR.GREEN SERVERS I EVEN MADE A CLASS TRAILER I am admin on MaD Servers, although i honestly dont care about Combat/build and RP. I started gmod 2 years ago and still I can hardly get any kills with some of the people on!(That means you TSP, Pufulet, and CockBat!) But my favorite map is zs_lighthouse, my favorite weapon I can get is crowbar(Me+crowbar=WIN)Why I should be admin: Well, I noticed ,most the time admins are not on much when i play.(Timezones, their asleep i guess.) And when their on, they always ravebreak and it's hard to play. I honestly dont know who those admins are, but the ravebreak too much. (Once I couldnt even see because he would spam !RAVEBREAK. I mean ravebreak is awesome, just some admins abuse it a little too much I think.Also I started playing Mr.Green about 2 months ago and met some people who are really nice. I like Mr.Green Servers and think admin would fit me. I will not abuse.

Edited by RockstarEnergy

I do not play on ZPS, so i just want to leave a comment.

Before i say something, I just want to wish you good luck :')

First of all. Don't say on your own application that you are a noob or you dont know what are you doing by making this application (as you say it above). its not a good first impression for other people :'P. Just post it and keep trying, if people say its uncomplete, EDIT it and keep adding stuff :')

Second, post just a bit more about your gamming history. If you were admin on anywhere else. When did you start playing, why do you want to be an admin. Be explain a little more. And again, if not complete, you can just edit it and add more stuff.

again, good luck with the application mate ;')

Why i want to be admin: Well on ZS i votemute people,(Ivan mostly) because people dont know how, I also want to kick people who keep SPAMMING IN CHAT! Also, I WILL NOT ABUSE! :) PLease approve! I LOVE MR.GREEN SERVERS I EVEN MADE A CLASS TRAILER

Why i want to be admin: Well on ZS i votemute people,(Ivan mostly) because people dont know how, I also want to kick people who keep SPAMMING IN CHAT! Also, I WILL NOT ABUSE! :) PLease approve! I LOVE MR.GREEN SERVERS I EVEN MADE A CLASS TRAILER

[?] [Woot?]

New to forums? :) well i can say good luck

It's so short, I said that I will flame you if it's not good >:C!

Fixes;

Why I want to be an admin:I votemute people,(Ivan mostly) because people don't know how, I also want to kick people who keep SPAMMING IN CHAT! (Whoa man, just for spamming? Why not just tell them to shut up?)

Also, I WILL NOT ABUSE! :)

Please approve! I LOVE MR.GREEN SERVERS I EVEN MADE A CLASS TRAILER.

I am admin on MaD Servers, although I honestly don't care about Combat/build and RP.

I started gmod 2 years ago and still I can hardly get any kills with some of the people on! (You better not be mean to these guys then, if they're not giving you a chance to get kills, if you understand what I am trying to say)(That means you TSP, Pufulet, and CockBat!) But my favorite map is zs_lighthouse, my favorite weapon I can get is crowbar(Me+crowbar=WIN) AND I am an expert on the history of Mr.Green ZS. Oh, Uh. Ummm..What am I supposed to say about this?

Also, I think you should tell more about WHY You should become an admin.

Also; IRC.

So, you want to be an admin to votemute people and kick spammers. :|.

Oh well, good luck anyways, I'spose you are been even once in IRC. I could also tell l what's my favourite weapons and map, even cheeseburger apocalyplse.

Edited by Lemon!

Seen you ingame a few times. You seem to be polite and a nice player. Some more american admins would be good too as you play at different times to us europeans so the server would have a more consistent admin presence. If you want to improve your chances then get on the IRC channel and start being active in the forums :)

Good Luck.

Why do I have the impression it aims at me when someone talks about ravebreaks? :V (note that I have only done 2 raves yesterday after weeks of absence).

Also I haven't seen you but I can't say a lot since I'm playing less.

I haven't seen you on IRC aswell, and you're quite new on the forums.

Anyways good luck.

"I know perfectly the story of Mr.Green" Laiez.

Why do I have the impression it aims at me when someone talks about ravebreaks? :V (note that I have only done 2 raves yesterday after weeks of absence).

Anyways good luck.

"I know perfectly the story of Mr.Green" Laiez

Well, actually it says all that in the forum.(Zombies, date zombies were put in, etc)

Anyways good luck.

Well, actually it says all that in the forum.(Zombies, date zombies were put in, etc)

Anyways good luck.