Mr. Green Gaming

Complains about BinSlayer

Hello,

I have some complaints about one of our admins: BinSlayer

He insults other people and he does not follow the rules he need to maintain.

Some things: He does not always talk English and he does not mute or wan the guys who also do not talk English/Dutch.

And when you confront him about this he insults you.

I asked him some times but hoe does the same every time.

I did insult you. Because you previously rammed me purposely...

Insults are common in MTA as you cannot handle every single player..And everyone has their moments of tension, of angriness.

Any language is allowed in MTA as the /rules only show "English and Dutch are our main languages here". So you're not forced to speak either of these languages.. I figure you just shouldn't expect admin support in chinese or so.

Edited by BinSlayer

Well...True. But it still doesn't mean that they need to be a gentlemen in rather irritating moment.

Sure, what kind of insult it was, that changes things.

well i can tell you now already if dutchman insulted him back he would be kicked or banned for 2 days. :) . and about speaking other languages ingame. most of people hate it so they already going to whine about it. the rules are dutch or english and if you want to speak something else just use skype or something. ( the most people dont mind to hear a other language for 2 minutes but in the whole map, no they dont like that) and hell yeah then you got irritating people saying some nice things in the chatbox. and then you got a big party ;)

Admins are players. he can insult in a irritating moment like everyone does. like beeing rammed or pushed of the road and hit a tree. Admins should insult as minimum as possible but they can have some stress moments. i dont judge BinSlayer. Like i dont mute people that say "fu Retard", only when they start to argue or be a bit annoying ;')

English/Dutch are the main language, but it does not means u have to talk english all the time.

in the rules you can see "Admins are always right", Admins, for what i think, dont need to explain their actions, only if they want.

I do not go on favor of BinSlayer or DutchMan, hope this could be finished in a good way lolz.

the rules are dutch or english and if you want to speak something else just use skype or something.

"English and Dutch are our main languages"

Does not says you have to speak english or dutch, its not really a rule and we shouldnt punish people for not speaking it.

Edited by Retard

English/Dutch are the main language, but it does not means u have to talk english all the time.

but you start people getting irritating and insulting you or other players that speak other languages. this is most of times always the reason why somebody begin to insult

in the rules you can see "Admins are always right", Admins, for what i think, dont need to explain their actions, only if they want.

wrong. why there are so many unbans. if admins always got it right B)

Edited by rogue

If admins are always right

That means they dont have to tell people why they kick/ban

cuz they are always rite 'k ?

stupid rule.

IT says that.

ofc in ban/kick you have to put the reason.

What I meant was if you kick someone and insert the reason, that dude comes and starts whining, wants an explaination and says you werent right by kicking him off, you dont really need to explain, you gave your reason and thats all. he have to accept it. Thats what I wanted to says :'P

This .:DutchMan:. ramms with intention , he rammed me about 5 times , and I started yelling at him after third , Bin had the right to insult him after he got rammed several times with intention , why did you bothered posting here?

Pretending your "innocent".gtfo and enjoy the game.

He doesn't insult other ppl , and at least I consider insulting sometimes normal when your on 1st place ( whee ) and some $%^&* rams you and lose your position :P

Edited by Daniek

Most of the unbans are cuz of The console. It bans people and they arent cheating. Then there is one or two ocasions that REAL admins ban and the dudes got unbanned. Besides that its the Console that bans wrongly. ^^

*double post* yay

Kicking everyone who talks a different language would be too much, but kicking everybody who insults others would be way too much. There is no difference in admins and other players. Humans seem to get frustrated fast when someone fucks them up and many people seem to be unable to forgive them because they make a fault. I hear like 3 times a map people saying "fuck you Yoshi" to me because I accidentally bump them into Oblivion. Being admin or not is completely out of the point here.

It's only bad if someone starts insulting you for no reason at all, or says "fucking admin". You can always say that, as long as you have a proper explanation ready for it.

You must see admins as normal players. When an admin insults a player that's immature. When a player insults an admin that's immature. Humans are immature. The universe is immature.

And don't use a certain Dutch disease as a insult to people.

Most of the unbans are cuz of The console. It bans people and they arent cheating. Then there is one or two ocasions that REAL admins ban and the dudes got unbanned. Besides that its the Console that bans wrongly. ^^

*double post* yay

i dont only mean you admins in MTA its about all. and yeah i know the probs about the ban system in mta. it bans wrong people

Come on man I thought the topic would end after my first reply here.. There wasn't a big deal anyway.

I read all your replies and one of you asked what I said to him. As far as I can remember, I told him to fuck off and that was it. (I said that after he kept bugging me on how I should mute players for talking non-english-dutch and also after he had rammed me in the race) ..

BTW @ whoever said I would have banned Dutchman for 2 days if he had insulted me back (which he did btw):

I don't mute/kick/ban/whatever people just because they swear/insult me. I try to make the game fun and not a big deal out of a swear word that was addressed to me. I tend to ignore swear words or turn the whole shit into a joke so that it would have a happy ending.

Now could we go back to the everyday routine? (I hope there won't be another 9999 posts after I've posted this)

Edited by BinSlayer

Btw the entire "Humans do X" argument is a complete joke sometimes.

If you take a role as admin, you are supposed to supress moments in wich you just want to say FUCK YOU AND [something with mother and sexual things here]

Shure a admin cant stay patient 100% of the time. (I also rage sometimes, i disconnect and then i go mad)

But every time saying stuff like: Omg humans used to do x / its normal for humans just make it look like a weak excuse.

Admins arent robots, but please dont use the "Human durr" excuse that much.

(hope i didnt go offtopic to much unsure.gif )

Edited by Hundred2

It's impossible to keeping kicking/banning people for non-English.

Muting.

I did insult you. Because you previously rammed me purposely...

Insults are common in MTA as you cannot handle every single player..And everyone has their moments of tension, of angriness.

Any language is allowed in MTA as the /rules only show "English and Dutch are our main languages here". So you're not forced to speak either of these languages.. I figure you just shouldn't expect admin support in chinese or so.

Hello, everyone on the MTA server rams.

There is no single player who does not ram or something like that. I can remeber that Ywa said something about that. I don't know exactly buy i think it was about a complaint that there was no ghostmode in the server. He disagreed that there needed to be a ghostmode because that is wat the game makes it fun like ramming others (Note: This is not what he exactly said he said something like this!)

Edited by .:DutchMan:.

Hello,

I have some complaints about one of our admins: BinSlayer

He insults other people and he does not follow the rules he need to maintain.

Some things: He does not always talk English and he does not mute or wan the guys who also do not talk English/Dutch.

And when you confront him about this he insults you.

I asked him some times but hoe does the same every time.

Well, rule says "our main languages are Dutch/English" thus saying they actually may speak their own native language.

Also about the insult thing, I'm sure Binslayer was stressed at that moment, because I can sometimes call another an idiot, it's just part of the game.

If people confronts me, I just tell them: "Well, you want the idiots on the server or not?" they usually shut up afterwards, job done.

IF THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT YOU OR DOES NOT INVOLVE YOU. GTFO.

I'm serious.

Everybody who's not MTA admin or topcrew and who isn't Dutchmand should gtfo.

Edited by Danni