Mr. Green Gaming

Silver Dot.

Gameserver: Mr. Green Team Fortress 2.

Country of origin: Israel.

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dotboy

Link to Xfire profile **: http://www.xfire.com...file/silverdot/.

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Determination, confidence, kindness and activity. These are the four things that I believe an administrator should have. I am proud to have all these things, even if I didn't really have them before. I'm fairly active on IRC as well as Infected Wars..maybe ZS a bit (I promise to improve my activity there, just gotta finish some IRL shit.), if you don't believe me, you can check my steam profile. I've played Garry's Mod for about 1,000 hours, at least 1/3 of those hours went into Mr.Green. The Infected Wars profile hours may not say that, because it says 70 hours. It used to be 300 or something like that, but it was wiped for some reason, along with all my stats, same thing happed with Zombie Survival. I changed the application for TF2, since I like it there a bit better and it's less buggy, etc. I also think that the TF2 admin team needs a bit more support, but note that I won't be inactive on Garry's Mod..if I can get this lag fixed.

I know I'm not as active on TF2 as I used to be, recently I quit TF2 due to major shitty graphics, but since that's fixed I'm back.

I'm also pretty sure that I was playing on Mr.Green before the stats were added, but honestly, I have no clue.

I know this is my second application, I understand why I was denied last time.

Please consider this application.

Cheers, Silver Dot.

E: For some reason the steam community thing is an error when you open it. Remove the period at the end.

Edited by Silver Dot

I still never see you in game or on IRC D:

Impossible, I'm on IRC all day.

Also, it depends on which game you're talking about, I'm not that active on Zombie Survival due to lag when it comes to a lot of players, but I come on it in the morning, I'm more active on IW.

• 3 weeks later...