Mr. Green Gaming

Garrys mod zombie server + greencoins

Ok im new here and i been looking around and cant find anything to what i was looking for an answer for....

i have been playing for a couple days and see people running around in some cool hats, i have got me alot of greencoins ingame but when i go to the shop (!shop) it says i dont have any coins at all.....

i have linked my steam account to my profile and still says i dont have any greencoins, is there a problem or am i doing something wrong?

so you can use the coins you get in game to get the hat but it take time, what about upgrades i head some guy talking about upgrades aswell, i know its a noob question but id reather ask it and get an answer then not and look like a fool

ok i know i dont have alot of greencoins as i throught but where do i by skills from or do i get them when i level a class up, because i only see hats in ths shop.

ive been told about in game:

Hats - Understand

skills - dunno where or how to get

titles - ???

ok i know i dont have alot of greencoins as i throught but where do i by skills from or do i get them when i level a class up, because i only see hats in ths shop.

ive been told about in game:

Hats - Understand

skills - dunno where or how to get

titles - ???

For titles you need to buy title editor in the ZS shop. It costs 1500GC.

You can also buy the skills/upgrades in the ZS shop.

You get to the ZS shop simply by typing !shop in the chat. You can see how many GC you have in game by looking in the top right corner of your HUD.

Edited by deathbycrowbar