Mr. Green Gaming

ZPS Admin application for Ixnay

Ixnay

Gameserver: Zombie Panic! Source

Country of origin: Norway

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197965013263

Link to Xfire profile **: Ain't got one.

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I've been on Mr. Green now for about 2-3 months or so, I believe. I think some of you have gotten to know me, or at least get a decent impression of who I am. I am very active on IRC, where I spend quite a bit of time, and I try to be active on forums. I enjoy discussing (anything), and I always try to remain objective and logical. I never take sides, and I try seeing it from both sides. I don't insult people, and I am always happy.

I enjoy playing games for fun, and I enjoy playing a balanced game, preferably a challenging one.

Considering the responsibility of being an admin, I have several previous experiences. The main of these was three years ago, when three friends from Norway, and mysel started a CS 1.6 community ( RustyGun), which after less than 10 months was ranked top #4 non-modded cs server in Norway. I am a strict rule-follower, I dont treat people differently (people I know v people I dont) and I never abuse my powers.

After about a year with this server, we had to shut it down. When this happened it joined our neighbouring community (Dot.Org) as an admin, where I was admin for about 6 months before I got tired of CS and resigned. I was known as the strictest admin regarding insults and trolling etc. and I never got any complaints.

Lastly I was admin on another community, but I left this one because of my disagreements on how they ran it. Never had any complaints there either.

Edited by Ixnay

I gotta admit, I didn't expect all this flattery. I feel like a 12-year old, blonde choir-boy in the vatican! biggrin.gif

You like rape.

Creepy

Anyway, good luck.

Who said anything about "liking"? I just said I felt like one. :<