Mr. Green Gaming

CSS servers maps

SURF SERVER MAPS

So.

Maps.

We all like maps, dont we? Some people like different maps than others.

But let me give you few examples about maps that nobody likes.

Removal list:

#1 mg_buses_from_hell

Yes, its good for events and such but it sure aint fun elsewhere. Mostly only kids vote it coss the name sounds fun and they want to drive the buses.

#2 mg_bear_attack_hard

Same reason + that it sucks. Have you ever played this map when 25 players on server? I have, and god it is annoying. Boring, you just shoot NPC bears that cant kill you when enough players.

#3 mg_smash_cannons

All you do is run away for 1 minute long.. If there are good T's every CT will die in that minute, if a bit worse, they can still kill coss you have to run all the way up, with a total gay song...

Dnd then you just can kill them with an AWP, whats the fun in that?! after avoiding blocks for a min, and then even longer..to get up to the AWP, oh and the platform are buggy..

I might add new maps to the list, so pay attention.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Adding list:

All these are not suppose to be added separately, but to replace 2 other DR maps.

Map #1, deathrun_trilogy

Used to be in the server, like a year back or so. Good map.

Map #2, deathrun_tp_dissolution

Same as there, used to be in the server a year back, good map. Both of these are better than few current DR maps on my opinion.

Map #3, mg_fun_multimods

There is many multigame maps in the server, but few of them suck. So, this is somehow different, includes different types of modes, not like some maps which contain 10 maps where only difference is the gun you use. Pictures of all modes in here.

Edited by Nobana

Edit: Didn't see you said there was another for surf

EditEdit: Here's what I said anyway

On the Surf Server get rid of badlands. people just shoot through the glass at the start.

Theres another Map like this, can't remember which.

Edited by Balmung

I agree... Buses from hell: is just... retarded.. you run away for 2 minutes avoiding buses whats easy, and the..you see the T dieing by laser..oh so fun... its more fun killing them ourselfes.

Bear attack: What you do, killing endless coming bears , kids spamming and screaming to press bear attack (same for buses and smash cannonz) its boring, lame and yeah...

Uhm.. im going to add another map which should be deleted honestly,

I dont know the exact name, but its Smash_cannons: all you do is run away for 1 minute long.. if there are good T's ur all people die in that minute, if a bit worse .. they can still kill cause u have to run all the way up, with a total gay song...and then you...WOW..can kill them with an awp!!! after avoiding blocks for a min, and then even longer..to get up to the AWP, oh and the platform are buggy..

- End of message

Removed bear attack. It's the only one that needs a removal, in my opinion.

@ TheSecondWave: The jetpack itself didnt work anymore thanks to the update.

Edit: Added new maps, removed a couple too.

Current map list:

buses_from_hell_redux

mg_smash_cannonsz

awp_snowsk337_pakratted

fun_allinone_css_v2

fy_super_mario

fy_poolday_reunion

fy_simpsons_h

mg_hold_your_balance

deathrun_iceworld_v2

deathrun_marioworld_final2

deathrun_tribute_final

deathrun_poker_final5

mg_wipeout_sweeper

mg_spirals_course_v3

mg_jetpack2

mg_do_a_barrel_roll_remix

mg_ct_smash

mg_bumper_car

mg_bob4

fun_windtunnel2_v2

deathrun_ale-tech_css

puzzle_toon

mg_zelda_survival_v2

mg_pauls_multigames_v2_fix

mg_multimix_fixed2

mg_multimap_orbital_fix4

mg_jacs_multigame_fix

Hi, maybe it would be fun to add some rats maps? Basically you are a tiny person in a big (i.e. kitchen) these maps are very fun, you have guns so it isn't some fun map where you jump over ropes or something like that. You should definitly consider this as an option!

• 2 weeks later...