Mr. Green Gaming

Implementing 'Drop Weapon' Command

Deluvas

I was thinking these days that this 'drop weapon' command might be actually a life (humans ofc) saver -> distribution of power for example : skilledplayerwith60fragsandlotsofweapons gives SMG to Mr Bean (who just redeemed and has no powerful weapons), therefor humans win the round ! :lol:

Someone with lua experience can make a chat command (!dropweapon) or a vgui button and implement it into zombie survival gamemode :D ...

What do you say :P ?

Have considered the weapon dropping, but I didn't think it was a good idea. Almost nobody wants to 'drop' their weapons anyway.

For team mates It would help each other out - I know plenty of times Ive wanted to give a weapon to a team mate that I have just crammed in my inventory so he/she can cover my back.. Question is would It make It waaay too unbalanced like I said before..?

For team mates It would help each other out - I know plenty of times Ive wanted to give a weapon to a team mate that I have just crammed in my inventory so he/she can cover my back.. Question is would It make It waaay too unbalanced like I said before..?

It would most certainly mess up the reward system and some upgrades (like the one that already gives you a better weapon when you redeem with a lot of zombies around).

Well, you can put filters on weapons, for instance : if player1 has weapon_famas (has the More fiah power improvement bought) and player2 does not have the improvement bought, then player2 can't pick the weapon up. Besides, if i have famas and i die, other player would pick that weapon ..and that would not be fair , right?

edit : zombies win 95% of rounds. don't you think humans deserve better XD ?

I was thinking about posting the weapon autoswitch issue, it's really annoying, becvause i become last human a lot of times and get a saw for it. But everytime i kill a few zombies with it my weapon switches and i die :( .

I also like the idea of dropping weapons, so if you have like 25 kills and you have like 4 weapons, you don't need them all. But i'm still against the mic thing, It would create too much spam. If you want to voicechat make a server yourself instead of a server based voice chat :)