Mr. Green Gaming

[BUG]Tf 2 GC shop items

BTW, Disturbed here, player in Mr.green Payload server :D

Invade and i discovered that some items we bought with GC in the green shop don't work anymore, the things we currently discovered are:

Flying doctor, no more flying, no more elastic stoof, everything is gone, even tested in spawn O_o

Sleep switch, click right mouse button, holded it, tried several times, no reaction of our sentry guns...

I would like to know if this can be fixed, it toke long time/and some money, to get our GC stoofies, and we would like if it would be possible to fix them :D, Before the engi update everything worked fine :o

Know bug, i guess, is Dispenser Jump, Invade has got this one, not working anymore :l

BTW, Disturbed here, player in Mr.green Payload server :D

Invade and i discovered that some items we bought with GC in the green shop don't work anymore, the things we currently discovered are:

Flying doctor, no more flying, no more elastic stoof, everything is gone, even tested in spawn O_o

Sleep switch, click right mouse button, holded it, tried several times, no reaction of our sentry guns...

I would like to know if this can be fixed, it toke long time/and some money, to get our GC stoofies, and we would like if it would be possible to fix them :D, Before the engi update everything worked fine :o

Know bug, i guess, is Dispenser Jump, Invade has got this one, not working anymore :l

Hmm, Flying Doctor works for me, And I do believe Clavus fixed Sleep Switch Yesterday.

And Metal Hopper hasn't been working for a few months, not sure on the status of that.

Edit: Ninj'd

On the Flying Doctor, what is it that you're trying to do to get it to work

Edited by Balmung

Using 1 stickie, and jumping after a demoman like Invade and i always do, jump with spacebar, than hold it :o?

This time it didnt work, in the morning it did, but in the evening we tried it, and it didnt work

Sleep switch didnt work 1h ago, but it worked also in the morning, not 100%, but after some tries we succeeded with it, now (evening) it also didnt work :l, we asked Ywa what to do, and he said make a post, BTW: thanks for quick replies :D

You have to be holding the right click(Mouse2) when you're the medic and you jump for he Flying Doctor. =D

Try that and see how it goes.

I dont know how sleep switch works so can't help you with that, but retry Flying Doctor

BUT right mouse (mouse2) activates Uber charge...? thats epic fail x.x why not make it as it was (holding spacebar)

I tried BOTH on the CP server, both worked, Fyling doctor worked with Spacebar, not mouse 2 O_o?

Sleeping switch worked after holding mouse 2, but im 100% sure, and i am not the only one that it didnt work in payload a few hours ago :l, maybe some itty bitty bugs?

still you hurt my feelings

wanted to do an sticky jump with an medic to get behind enemy lines only to know the pull didn't work and being shot into (no idea how to write this word smitherenes or something) by half a dozen sentrys

Smithereens (get Firefox and a dictionary spell checker, it helps tons). Just let me know when it acts up again.