Mr. Green Gaming

!rfz

MR_SLOW

This is an idea i have i'm not sure it will work but it would be great for the noobs to keep them playing! I think there should be a request first zombie for next round ("!rfz"). This causes the person who types this the previous round to get first zombie the next round. This will stop the poor noob from leaving if he is zombie as the game starts. The "noob" clearly needs the great experience of being human before he tackles the difficulties of being zombie. I think it will help populate the server. In the end everyone wins. i love killing the noobs as first zombie and it also helps the noobs get into the game more by not being overwelmmbed by the task of being first zomb. lets be onest everyone knows how to play as human more or less we have all played half-life/conterstrike. please consider it i love playing a big game and hate it/feel sorry for, the poor noobs who leave when first zombie.

PLZ CONSIDER IT! I THINK IR WILL INCREASE THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS and DONATORS :lol:

MR SLOW