Mr. Green Gaming

What do you want to be changed/added in zombie survival gameplay?

Deluvas

I am curious about this. I wanna know what is your perspective about the gamemode. I think the modifications Clavus made to the original one are very neat and nice, too; however with the adding of green-coins and shop, the gameplay has been rather unbalanced.

If you have an opinion and/or want to change something, write it here ...

I am sorry i'm making threads about this, but good ideas must come to the surface !

Update : nice, useful and thought changes : MIC FOR DONATORS, DROP WEAPON FUNCTION and DISABLE AUTOSWITCH (for upgrades) . More : TOO LONG SPAWNPROT.

I have looadds of ideas to make things fun! firstly i would like clavus to give us barricade kits earlyer! they are a huge part of z survival but no1 hardly gets time to use em cos when u do get it theres too many zombies, secondly the barricade kit doesnot regenerate ammo even when u take it out when the ammo regen goes to 0, secondly how about like the barricade kit a health kit that can drop health packs, this could be a handy greenshop upgrade that you get at 35 kills or somthing.... also would be gd if the props on peoples hats where good like the bucket hat, would be great to kill som1 then bucket propkill som1 els afterwards. like in pewtershmitz's hats there a guy with health on his back, would be gd if he died with a helath pack for other humans to pick up. I generally also think it would be better if wraiths where invisible even with flashlight would make things intresting, don't u think or mabe give them just a bit more health? finnaly the grav gun, or wiat pick up props like in half life, that would be awsum i think props are the most fun things in z survival propkillin barricading etc, would be awsum to beable to pick up ballels tires etc, and place them around to get onto unreachable roofs and other things......... finnally i totaly agree to droping wepons if i find a crossbar i will drop my knife and pick it up the drop command is already saved in the console.....

Btw all mr slow is now my bro and i am now mr frog

cheers all hope u consider it

Hm.. instead of frags, why don't we make a point based system ...? Like in ReDead : Normal Zombie - 1 bones,if you shoot it more than 4-5 times. (You receive your bones, when the target is killed). If you shoot it 5+ times, and kill it, you receive 3 bones. (ex: if playerx's bullets shoot zombie 5 times and playerx kills the zombie, too, then playerx receives the final amount of bones , that is 3 bones (for normal zombie, in my example).]

Finishing Shoot (when PlayerX death_note Zombie Normal) - 3 bones. This way, players will receive bones, even if they don't kill the zombie.

Headcrap (1 bone, finishing move= 2 bones), same for fast headcrap. Poison has 1 bones, 3 bones.

Poison zombie (2 bones, finishing shot = 5 bones), Wraith - 1 bone, 3 bones.

Chem (1 bone, finishing shot = 3 bones)

One additional bone is added if player Headshots Zombie. (finishing shoot, ofc)

-----------------------------------------------

This way, players that shoot zombies 4-5 times will have a 1+ bone income, and players that kill the zombie, will have a 3,4,5 bone income.

Weapon Upgrades at : 8 bones (New Pistol), 14 bones (Powerup), 18 bones SMG, 22 bones - Crossbow/Scout, 28 bones - Riffle, 33 bones - Powerup, 36 bones - FAMAS(donators), 45 bones - AWP/ mSAW ET CETERA. (the bone values are not fixed, these are just some random thought values).

Another thing : Melee = 3 bones - All zombie classes.

PS: if you have another name for 'bones' then post it ! XD

HUMANS : implement armor HUD, drop-weapon, auto-switch disable/enable command. Each player starts with 30 armor. This may be overpowered, but if normal zombies, poison zombies hit you in the head, let's say, they automatically drain armor, and lowers your hp by 45% if you have 100hp and by 65% if you have below 50hp. XD Prop Kill = One shot !

Implement a Tactical HUD like in Infected Wars : for humans : press the middle mouse button, lets say : you have Regeneration : Armor : Regenerates 1 armor every 5 seconds, if player has more than 10 bones. Speed : increases speed by 15%, with all weapons. Devotion : Increases damage done by 10%.(or 15%). ONLY ONE CAN BE ACTIVE AT ANY TIME (i know this sounds WOWish, but it could bring more tactic to players...)

Zombie Tactical HUD/Abilities : Flesharmor - X Second Ability, that stops bullets from pushing you back! (let's say 5 seconds, if you wanna prop kill someone) - 1 minute cooldown.

This way, humans are zombies may be equal in strenght. If, lets say player X whines about how OP zombies/humans are, he may use some abilities (as human or zombie) to counteract that ..

Deluvas, why don't you make your own gamemode with that ideas and we just let the server be as it is, only auto weaponswitch and drop weapons should be added [maybe degrading armor when humans are spawning so zombies can hardly spawnkill :) (100 armour degrading with 1 every second)]

I have looadds of ideas to make things fun! firstly i would like clavus to give us barricade kits earlyer! they are a huge part of z survival but no1 hardly gets time to use em cos when u do get it theres too many zombies, secondly the barricade kit doesnot regenerate ammo even when u take it out when the ammo regen goes to 0, secondly how about like the barricade kit a health kit that can drop health packs, this could be a handy greenshop upgrade that you get at 35 kills or somthing.... also would be gd if the props on peoples hats where good like the bucket hat, would be great to kill som1 then bucket propkill som1 els afterwards. like in pewtershmitz's hats there a guy with health on his back, would be gd if he died with a helath pack for other humans to pick up. I generally also think it would be better if wraiths where invisible even with flashlight would make things intresting, don't u think or mabe give them just a bit more health? finnaly the grav gun, or wiat pick up props like in half life, that would be awsum i think props are the most fun things in z survival propkillin barricading etc, would be awsum to beable to pick up ballels tires etc, and place them around to get onto unreachable roofs and other things......... finnally i totaly agree to droping wepons if i find a crossbar i will drop my knife and pick it up the drop command is already saved in the console.....

Btw all mr slow is now my bro and i am now mr frog

cheers all hope u consider it

Agreed to infinity.

I'll put a few things on my list of what Ywa requested, mainly visual things:

- Put ammo counter at bottom right with ammo of every weapon.

- Blood-on-screen effect like ReDead when making kills from close up.

And zombie vision :Y (see your Steam window named "Ywa - Chat").

wait if zombie vison is gonna hurt my eyes or be inverted colours please don't do it.......

btw my sugestion may be long but one thing i have to add is please take out autoswitch to new wepon, it has killed me countless times, plz all show your support to this quick and easy change by stating i agree on this page