Mr. Green Gaming

Garrys mod graphics bug?

First. This is nothing to do with Left 4 Green servers, just a bug i have these times.

Okey. This may see only little bug, but anyoyes me to hell.

Lets say i am using Laser 2 mod, i make a laser emmiter (where laser comes) and it works fine, BUT laser dissapears when i dont see emmitter, if i see emmitter i can see laser.

Same problem with Wire mods Holopraghic emmitter. If i do example, a ball with it, i only see it when i see Holographic emmitter.

And this happens with EVERY emmiter (not tested normal gmod emmitter).

Please, if you know how to fix, or is this because some patch, TELL me.

I will post pictures if needed (if this was uncreal) And i post my gmod addons list when i get to my main computer.

Thanks.

Edited by MiF

That's the lua coder's fault. The reason the laser disappears is because the emitter is no longer rendered, thus the laser's draw code isn't called. We have a function to solve this: http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Entity.SetRenderBounds . Lasers in my Infected Wars gamemode show properly right? Even when you're not looking at the source.

It's up to the addon creator to implement it.

Ok... But i dont think Wire mod developers made this bug, because couple months ago everything worked fine (there emmitters) Including Wire mod Holographic emmitter, but now it bugs too.

I will try that link you gaved tommorow, thanks? But is there anything else i can do? Or is it this because of some Gmod update?

Edited by MiF

Oh... I forgot to add that i didnt had this bug about 2 months ago. So i dont think problem is in mod coders. Maybe gmod patch? or some of my mods?

My addons:

Wire & adv dupe

SB3 with all addons

Stargate addon

Stargate extra

Mad Cows weapons

PHX3

Gcombat 08

Billymays gun o.0

SBEP

Smart constraint

Stacker