Mr. Green Gaming

Pufu Admin Application

Pufulet

- Deluvas told me that there is an open admin spot now that Hundred2 is leaving ZS... :(

So I want to give it another shot and hopefully I will get it.

Gameserver: Mr.Green Zombie Survival Garry's Mod

Country of origin: United Kingdom

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pufulet500

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

-I am very active in zs, I am very friendly, mature and quite popular on zs. I enjoy playing zs with everyone and I have been playing on mr.green zs for more than 1 year. Lots of admins like me so do most of the regular players. I have become much more active on IRC. I make really good zs maps e.g. zs_ambush v1 / v2 zs_necrotic etc. The only map at the moment on zs is zs_seige which was my first map ever made. After Deluvas finishes the update he will release my map pack which contains about 7 maps for the server.

I think I should be an Admin because I belive I would be the most active one on the server. I have a good quality mic which is more effective than typing to tell someone to stop doing that or stop glitching because they will not pay attention. The main reason I wish to be admin is because quite alot of the time when the admins are offline or not on there are lots of glitchers and spammers which just ruin the game. I have been admin before for about 1 year on Gamerz Unlimited ZS so I do have some experience.

Edited by Pufulet

good luck, you deffo deserve to be an admin. but for the record last time i heard your mic it wasn't very good. that was a while ago now so don't wory if you have fixed that. but still you deserve to be an admin.

Ah yeah I had a bit of static in my mic but I turned down the mic volume so it improved it.

"I have a good quality mic which is more effective than typing to tell someone to stop doing that or stop glitching because they will not pay attention"

I disagree, I did not totally hear what you said to me once^^

And writing>mic chatting as those who have ear problems can better get text.

Apart from that, good luck little Kassulet ;)

"I have a good quality mic which is more effective than typing to tell someone to stop doing that or stop glitching because they will not pay attention"

Apart from that, good luck little Kassulet wink.gif

The best way is to type in ALL CAPS.

If that dont work 3 times they are ignoring you.

Apart from that, good luck little Kassulet wink.gif

The best way is to type in ALL CAPS.

If that dont work 3 times they are ignoring you.

I warn them like 3-4 times, if they still keep ignoring me I act.Gradually.

I don't need my micro to warn people, I use it just to shitchat with people, as I don't really like to use it for other things.

Using microphone for warning is pointless because if the person is on the other team they can't hear you anyway. e.g You join to stop humans glitching and spawn as zombie, you can't warn the glitchers with voice because you're not on the right team.

then I will use the text that appears in the middle of the screen

and most of the time I will be with the human side :P except joining late ofc

Edited by Pufulet
  • 4 weeks later...