Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

So, fixed the whole line between bucket and dust. Only thing left to do is add boosters and tracks. AND STAY FUCKING OFF IT

oh great a passage.. thats just what we need now. Everythign is fucked up once again thanks to some random unknown idiots. Dustridge was perfect until the dickheads found out about it..

Here is some examples of griefing and problems that dustridge has lately suffered.

Someone has put signs up everywhere saying dustridge traitors go back to buckey bay.

Areas have been destroyed.

I have also found a FUGLY tunnel that leads to bucketbay and dustridge.

Clavus, i suggest you look at these just to see how fucked up things can get

post-1289-129391894986_thumb.jpg

post-1289-129391895833_thumb.jpg

post-1289-129391896548_thumb.jpg

Ugh. Just report any theft since today to me as soon as possible okay. We'll see what to do about the damage :/

Voorkomen is beter dan genezen.

You should know that :V

Also FUCK this.

Our entire farm has been robbed, 34 diamonds are gone, all our torches are gone as well.

This is impossible to play with, ill quit till we get some real admin mods.

Edited by Hundred2

Here is some examples of griefing and problems that dustridge has lately suffered.

Someone has put signs up everywhere saying dustridge traitors go back to buckey bay.

Areas have been destroyed.

I have also found a FUGLY tunnel that leads to bucketbay and dustridge.

Clavus, i suggest you look at these just to see how fucked up things can get

Thats my minecart track from bucket to dust. Its not finished. a huge part still has to go underground. What you see is only temp. And @ the one who said it was the problem of the tunnel. First of all it aint finished. Second I made the tunnel after Clavus posted a cartograph.

meh, i dont want to even bother about new settlement or minecraft, cause i know i will get robbed and nothing will happen to the robber.

Clavus, i dont think that will help at all to report the damage and see what you can do, because we know it will happen again and again until the theif has like over 1000 resources of everything. I see only 2 possible ways, Locked Chests or Unwhitelist everyone and whitelist only people that we can trust who are from l4g

Edited by Pufulet

meh, i dont want to even bother about new settlement or minecraft, cause i know i will get robbed and nothing will happen to the robber.

Clavus, i dont think that will help at all to report the damage and see what you can do, because we know it will happen again and again until the theif has like over 1000 resources of everything. I see only 2 possible ways, Locked Chests or Unwhitelist everyone and whitelist only people that we can trust who are from l4g

Agreed. IMO that idea that only guys with over 100 posts are whitelisted.

Agreed. IMO that idea that only guys with over 100 posts are whitelisted.

make it 250 for new people but the people we already know well 100, or even Whitelist Applications like admin ones