Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

May I make a suggestion? WILD server. No rules, except for hacking and that stuff.

Well that was pretty much the previous map, and we all know how shitty that went. Nobody likes anarchy once others start using their liberties too (which means even MORE bitching about stealing / killing).

May I make a suggestion? WILD server. No rules, except for hacking and that stuff.

Well that was pretty much the previous map, and we all know how shitty that went. Nobody likes anarchy once others start using their liberties too (which means even MORE bitching about stealing / killing).

No, previous map was glassboxes and stealing.

How could they bitch about stealing if its allowed?

More admins, More PUNISHMENTS.

Like I said before, Why don't admins go on and set a building area. Then people who join later can slot in there, or create a new place with other late commers.

And people should stop moving settlements. I'm sure people have moved from turnip town, to bucket bay and now some to the new settlement. It's just messy!

And people should stop moving settlements. I'm sure people have moved from turnip town, to bucket bay and now some to the new settlement. It's just messy!

It keeps people interested since every now and then we have a fresh patch of land without having to start a totally new map.

THAT'S NO CACTU- *BOOM*

3-1-2011%2017-51-52.png

made me lol

meh, i dont want to even bother about new settlement or minecraft, cause i know i will get robbed and nothing will happen to the robber.

Clavus, i dont think that will help at all to report the damage and see what you can do, because we know it will happen again and again until the theif has like over 1000 resources of everything. I see only 2 possible ways, Locked Chests or Unwhitelist everyone and whitelist only people that we can trust who are from l4g

Agreed. IMO that idea that only guys with over 100 posts are whitelisted.

100+ posts and at least 5 2 months of REAL activeness on the forums

Edited by oDi.WankenoDi

meh, i dont want to even bother about new settlement or minecraft, cause i know i will get robbed and nothing will happen to the robber.

Clavus, i dont think that will help at all to report the damage and see what you can do, because we know it will happen again and again until the theif has like over 1000 resources of everything. I see only 2 possible ways, Locked Chests or Unwhitelist everyone and whitelist only people that we can trust who are from l4g

100+ posts and at least 5 months of activeness on the forums

You realise that most of the minecraft players havent been on MrG for 5 months yet? We dont want to kill the server :P

Edited by Notte

100+ posts and at least 5 months of activeness on the forums

You realise that most of the minecraft players havent been on MrG for 5 months yet? We dont want to kill the server :P

1st, they should be more active :V imho (talking about l4g here btw)

2nd, most of they aren't even members for 2 months...... :taz:

Edited by oDi.WankenoDi