Mr. Green Gaming

Bierbuikje's admin application

Bierbuikje

Gameserver: Multi Theft Auto (race)

Country of origin: The Netherlands

Link to SteamCommunity profile: none

Link to Xfire profile: none

About myself

The most people at the forum won't know who I am, but at the Mr. Green race server everyone knows my name, Bierbauch (the german translation of Bierbuikje). I am a 16 years old boy from the Netherlands. You can find me in the race server a lot and sometimes I'm online at the IRC channel chatting with ingame. I am not new with MTA, I think I play it for over 3 years now. I always preferred stealth servers, but after a while it became boring and I started with racing. That was much more exciting. Thanks to the dutch gtaforum community I explored Mr. Green. First I only registered at the dutch forum and after a while I also registered at the english part because of the green coins. I am not very active at both forums, but that will change in the near future.

As admin I have a lot experience. I have been admin on a busy forum for over a year and I was administrator at servers from my friends. My priority as an admin has always been fun. As long as everybody is enjoying the server I am happy. Sad enough there are always players stopping the fun of others. At such moments I am able to react fast by warning this player. If he continuous with blocking I kick the player.

If you want to contact me about anything you can meet me ingame at any time or send me a Personal Message at the dutch or engelish Mr. Green forum.

Thanks for reading. :)

wow I never thought I'd see this application happen :D

You got my 100% support. Good player, always active ingame.. yea, i know he isnt very active on the forum.. But we already have admins that are active on the forum but they haven't been ingame in ages.. I think it is more important for him to be ingame than on the forum (which he is) .

Also, lots of new maps in the server were tested by him (in my local server) as I needed help with this and he always volunteered.

Need I say we need admins for the MTA server? These days it has been either me or SDK in-game.

Good luck, pal :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...