Mr. Green Gaming

Mafia 2

Ywa

I loved the first Mafia and I love this one so far. The only thing that really bothers me is the driving on PC it's jerky. They could have made it smoother at least like GTA. That's the only bad thing I've noticed so far.

What the hell dude.

I love the driving mechanism.

+1

I loved the driving, and I loved how driving as it should be (speed limit, stopping for red lights) was faster than GTA style driving and getting all the cops behind you.

I loved the first Mafia and I love this one so far. The only thing that really bothers me is the driving on PC it's jerky. They could have made it smoother at least like GTA. That's the only bad thing I've noticed so far.

What the hell dude.

I love the driving mechanism.

I'm not playing with a controller. It is not as fluid as GTA. Now that said, driving in Normal mode is better than simulation with the mouse and keyboard. Don't get me wrong, the driving isn't bad, it's just not as fluid as I would like.

Ok, so, I watched my brother play MAFIA II for a lil' bit and I thought it was GTA at first. Then realised it was a different game so was like ah k, so they're copying GTA, then I played for a bit and thought it was an ok game, just differed a little bit from GTA, like, having useless features (opening car trunks + opening windows, pure bullshit).

I wont get it.

This games SUCKS!!! GTA THE BEST!!!!! :lol:

Ok, so, I watched my brother play MAFIA II for a lil' bit and I thought it was GTA at first. Then realised it was a different game so was like ah k, so they're copying GTA, then I played for a bit and thought it was an ok game, just differed a little bit from GTA, like, having useless features (opening car trunks + opening windows, pure bullshit).

I wont get it.

post-48-128189235441.gif

They are both different games.

Edited by Botervloot