⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Mr-Green TF2 servers information

Its probaly the time.

I remember how these days I woke up at 10:00 (GMT +3:00) and saw empty servers

ALL EMTY SERVERS IN FAVOURITES!

OMG, ITS A VIRUS KILLING PLAYERS!

I also remember people leaving badwater (wait wtf, they leave such a good map?).

There were like 7 people left at once on badwater. D:

I remember it having really much players before Minecraft was out >:'(

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey dawgs, let me raise this thread from the dead a moment.

Add scramble to the servers. I spent a good two hours in the CP/PL one the other day, and got it from 4 vs 4 all the way up to 12 vs 12. And then Red team won twice and everyone leaves after trying to scramble. FFFFFFFF.

The argument I've seen here before that people want to play with their friends so no scramble is pointless, since if the servers are empty they'll play with their friends on another server.

LET'S DO THIS.

I want to play some goddamn Gravelpit.

Edited by DeeGee

Hey dawgs, let me raise this thread from the dead a moment.

Add scramble to the servers. I spent a good two hours in the CP/PL one the other day, and got it from 4 vs 4 all the way up to 12 vs 12. And then Red team won twice and everyone leaves after trying to scramble. FFFFFFFF.

The argument I've seen here before that people want to play with their friends so no scramble is pointless, since if the servers are empty they'll play with their friends on another server.

LET'S DO THIS.

I want to play some goddamn Gravelpit.

I should actually agree. I played on CP server for long, then everyone became to leave until it was only bots and some other 2 guys. Doh.

Oh and another thing to mention: Some maps dont have npc nodes. NPC's cant play on theese maps. That topic also touches Koth server maps, where npc stand on their bases. Is there any way to disable npc for theese maps, or atleast add npc nodes for those maps?

(Unless I will be able to edit them by my own :V)

Wait a moment... where are CTF maps? I didnt play any of them yet on the server! D:

Edited by Mr. Darkness
  • 4 months later...

Hey Guys! I really love your arena server cause of set of maps, good ping and ability of movie making. But it really annoys me when half of your team are AFK and you can't kick this players. So why didn't you make a votekick on server?

Perhaps due to the fact that people can kick the least favorable player. Call in an admin when this happens.

Updated OP

I'm not sure if I should call out the name here, or just pm you Darkstar.

The guy exploited the building of mini-sentries, destroying them and rebuild again over and over, to make over 40k in a few days. With this data you should be able to find out who it is anyway.

I find it very lame for the people that are trying to rank up fairly in the leaderboards. And I wouldn't mind that much if the guy in question wasn't bragging about his rank in every server he goes in.

Edited by Shoogoo

I'm not sure if I should call out the name here, or just pm you Darkstar.

The guy exploited the building of mini-sentries, destroying them and rebuild again over and over, to make over 40k in a few days. With this data you should be able to find out who it is anyway.

I find it very lame for the people that are trying to rank up fairly in the leaderboards. And I wouldn't mind that much if the guy in question wasn't bragging about his rank in every server he goes in.

Dont they lose points when they destroy them the same amount, but taken away, as the points you get when you build them