Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application (Terof)

Terof

Gameserver: Mr.Green ZPS #1|LEFT4GREEN.COM

Country of origin: Finland

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:SteamCommunity profile

Link to Xfire profile **: Xfire profile (NEW)

Hi! i am 17 years old male from finland... i like playin games ALOT *duh*. I think im fit to be admin beacause im not too harsh.Meaning that if someone does 1 little thing i will not ban him forever and as i see there is no enough admins on ZPS, atleast when ever i see someone doing something stupid there is no admin around. I have some experience what being admins is (Had my own css server).Thats all for now!

PS. I know its very unlikely that you guys will approve this, because i joined forums today and you have no proof of my activity.You have only my word that i will be active. I played on your server few months ago but then stopped cause i started my fight with depression and was busy :) anyway nice to meet you guys!

PPS. I have no job and im not studying so i have lots of free time :P

Edited by Terof
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont need to say thanks to every good luck ;) it's normal :D

Why not? It's very polite and should honor the people who support him. (Good luck)

yes ;) but its not needed. anyway i dont want to post offtopic here. :lol: thank more people. and again good luck then :P

Edited by Firehawk

Thank you Qtesla! As i said before good luck is needed. Not really seen you in the irc either, but i think that time will come someday :)

Thank you Rieke! I love your signature, its really cool :P

First of all, if you haven't seen QTesla in the IRC, you haven't been in the IRC enough. He is one of the biggest spammers :']

But anyways, good luck! :lol:

Thank you Qtesla! As i said before good luck is needed. Not really seen you in the irc either, but i think that time will come someday :)

Thank you Rieke! I love your signature, its really cool :P

First of all, if you haven't seen QTesla in the IRC, you haven't been in the IRC enough. He is one of the biggest spammers :']

But anyways, good luck! :lol:

I admit that i havent been in IRC enough ;P Guilty! and thank you!!

For Burn! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Edited by Terof