Mr. Green Gaming

Weirdest GMod Moment? Or Moments?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I got banned by a script for asking whoever "Cunna" is...guess from who's server :V

This is the best I can think of, but I sure have encountered weirder situations in my GMod career...when I remember, I let you know :P

Oh yeah, a long time ago I was roleplaying at Melonscript2 and a grinning wall ate my cousin o_o

A what?

Oh well, MelonBrew Roleplay (using Melonscript) was the best Roleplay mod in Gmod 9 :o

Ontopic: I don't really know... Though I think it was on a server with furry's, with a digimon playermodel. I was together with Redgord. We were spying on them and asking ourselves what the hell was going on. When we wanted to hide in a house real quick, there were two furry's in a shower with some water eimitter (atleast, I think it was a shower). It was so random and weird, neither we nor the furries knew what to do.

Eventually, the furry's killed us with their fancy Digimon weapons and decided to let the remaining furry keep watch.

Edited by Mayco
I don't really know... Though I think it was on a server with furry's, with a digimon playermodel. I was together with Redgord. We were spying on them and asking ourselves what the hell was going on. When we wanted to hide in a house real quick, there were two furry's in a shower with some water eimitter (atleast, I think it was a shower). It was so random and weird, neither we nor the furries knew what to do.

Eventually, the furry's killed us with their fancy Digimon weapons and decided to let the remaining furry keep watch.

That was batshit insane. I shat bricks when I saw them inside that shower. I laughed so hard, I almost fell :')

Edited by Redgord
  • 4 months later...

Eaten by a grinning wall??

Gotta check melonscript out lol.

My weirdest moment was, when i randomly trew a chair somewhere and a human out of nowhere jumped infront of it.

I was laughing for 2 reasons.

1 . Achievement unlocked. Tools of destruction.

2. It was random.

When that SkateZoc kid was chatting soooo much shit. It was annoyingly dumb but amazing at the same time. For those of you that haven't seen it, heres the link -

Highlights of this vid are -

Captain Faggot get your dick out of your asshole

Your mumma, your mumma

Moon Penis, Moon Penis etc.

she fell asleep on my dick last night

one eyed monster shit

Cowchuckers very funny responses make it good too.

But yeah apart from this minor blip, It was fun hearing everyones voice and having a good time with the mic support. But I guess this is a good example why not to allow mics on the server x)

But yeah apart from this minor blip, It was fun hearing everyones voice and having a good time with the mic support. But I guess this is a good example why not to allow mics on the server x)

which is why i think that it should be donators only, it would make more money for the server that way :P

also, mic support is enabled on the iw server, but everyone is much more mature about it, no spam, its great

:V

which is why i think that it should be donators only, it would make more money for the server that way :P

also, mic support is enabled on the iw server, but everyone is much more mature about it, no spam, its great

:V

Yup I totally agree. If we were to restrict it a bit more then it would be absolutely fine - Limit it to donators only & maybe even only when an admin is in the room so they can control it. I dont see what the problem is with that and like you said, more people would want to donate!!! :P