Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival Bug

Zeno

Hey, I noticed something very weird when I came back to the zs after like 6 months. I still had all my class skills. and achivments etc. Played a game ( 1 map ) Then When the map changed. It loaded the next map up, then in the space where it loads up it says a message like " messing with lua " my class list didnt apper then it said reconnecting in 5...4.. Etc then when it reconnected all my Classes was reset. I still have all my green coins and Shop items.

Im sorry if this isnt a bug or just a server update that I was late on. but thanks if someone can clear it up for me

Seems like a bug. You werent here for too long :V

Eh. I was here before the major update. Like When you could walk around and find weapons on the floor

you havnt played for a long time, thats probably the answer. Lots of garrys fkced updates and deluvases updates screwed your classes :V

dont worry everyone is still lvl 0 and 1 mainly because u cant lvl up atm

Sneed i just wanted to make a statement. ( a part of it being that i got 150/150 rounds and cant levelup to 5 :S) I die faster than a nooby lvl 0 medic. I still have fun playing zs, but i gotta do more trouble to have it. Its fun to run around like crazy while others are camping. :). To be honest i dont really care leveling, but its their for new players. But its still unbalanced. I have tried to persuade people to play something else than medic. But they like the advantages.

Sneed i just wanted to make a statement. ( a part of it being that i got 150/150 rounds and cant levelup to 5 :S) I die faster than a nooby lvl 0 medic. I still have fun playing zs, but i gotta do more trouble to have it. Its fun to run around like crazy while others are camping. :). To be honest i dont really care leveling, but its their for new players. But its still unbalanced. I have tried to persuade people to play something else than medic. But they like the advantages.

same I persuade people to play berzerkor :V

You kidding me? Berserker? Zombies should he hunting humans!!

You kidding me? Berserker? Zombies should he hunting humans!!

humans running with 100hp quick cure for 20minutes :V

atm berserkers cant hunt the zombies because they are underpowered :( they used to have strong melee attacks but now they are... pansies!