Mr. Green Gaming

level resets?

ok so i got steam working after it deleted itself and i couldn't be bothered to fix it, only to find that the 15000 ish GC and 100 hours (aprox) gameplay i spent leveling my zerk have been for nothing because all my stats have reset. i lost a lvl 2 engi and lvl 1 zerk (completed damage about 50% of the way with healing) have gone :(

is there any way to get my levels back??

on another not does zerg still only get 4hp back per hit at any level with any wep??

ok so i got steam working after it deleted itself and i couldn't be bothered to fix it, only to find that the 15000 ish GC and 100 hours (aprox) gameplay i spent leveling my zerk have been for nothing because all my stats have reset. i lost a lvl 2 engi and lvl 1 zerk (completed damage about 50% of the way with healing) have gone :(

is there any way to get my levels back??

on another not does zerg still only get 4hp back per hit at any level with any wep??

This has happened before, not sure if it was just random, either that or u havnt played for a long time and the server got garry fked or updated.

Zerk does only 4 heal.

All classes are broken and so are more of the stats so nothing u need to worry about really.

i havnt played since the last steam update, or the one before im not sure. it was about a month/month and a half ago. thing that annoys me is that since zerks dont get a % hp back and i dont get any melle bonus, exept from the things ive bought with GC, gordan freeman, to me at least, is useless. is there any way to turn shop items off because i don't ever want freeman atm.