Mr. Green Gaming

oh my god... ZS

Weo

dear editors... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU... are you masochists or something? seriously. once again zombies are too fuckin strong. i played 5 min ago and there was like 7 players = zombies at the end TOO FUCKIN STRONG i was last survivor and ofc they zombined me. they just pulled their little green grenades and started running at me. it was pretty small map some house map and they just keep running and dieing not caring that they die. so heres my little list of things that could make ZS little bit better... like it used to be.

zombies--> not getting too strong when many players are in server... so people who want could survive alone and not with the campers.

Zombines--> LOWER THEIR HEALTH

thats all... thought those are major things that makes this crappier.

i can't calm down... how many players there were? what weapons? what zombies?

for all I care. Make zombies godlike and humans pussies.. more fun.

Its easy to take down a zombine or two with a glock or smg if you got the dodging skills.. 2 or 3 smg clips in the head and hes dead

The zombines are supposed to be like that. They are the last class and backup and they are the medic's weakness. Perfect foodchain

Edited by Pufulet

yes... last humans are supposed to die in horrible pain... but zombines are still too fuckin strong and last class? backup? i played there was 14 minutes left and there alredy was zombines... someone have said that they are last hope for zombies but it looks like they are the assraping grenade zombies that doesn't die. and dodging skills??? how can you dodge inside house with no room to turn other way? and + how can you dodge grenade. your zombines are noobs. mine is even noobers. btw it took like 6-7 perfect shots with autoshotty in meelee range.

yes... last humans are supposed to die in horrible pain... but zombines are still too fuckin strong and last class? backup? i played there was 14 minutes left and there alredy was zombines... someone have said that they are last hope for zombies but it looks like they are the assraping grenade zombies that doesn't die. and dodging skills??? how can you dodge inside house with no room to turn other way? and + how can you dodge grenade. your zombines are noobs. mine is even noobers. btw it took like 6-7 perfect shots with autoshotty in meelee range.

well obviously you would want to escape the house :gmod:

Well they would come at 14 minutes because everyone is kinda... dead

autoshotty 6-7 shots... that seems fine

The autoshotgun needs some fixes,yes (I couldn't kill a zombine in 5-6 shots but around 10 I think).

But just dodge the zombines and you can get out more or less alive.

Also, calm down and don't insult people, you're not the only guy whining about op zombines or whatever.People take it because he is resistant and fast (I'd even say he is more resistant than a poison zombie which has to be the resistant, slight imba spotted :V ).

Just wait for future fixes.Or change your habits(your tactics etc).

i was medic yes. but i didnt have much choise because my autoshotty had no effect on them... they just kept pulling grenades from their ass. (btw i tried to stay somewhere but zombines gang raped that places with grenades)

You know medics isnt the class that does damage to zombies.... you're a support class stick in groups and barricade yourself... Deluvas made it so everyone didnt choose Medics... learn the game

Swearing won't help. That pretty much turns over your argument straight away. That's like meeting your girl friend's/boy friend's/ Sneed's parents for the first time and saying; " Hey! Fuck you!". Not good!

+ It's supposed to be tough for humans. That's the idea. I reckon it should be even more in-balanced. I went on a few days ago, and left after a round because of humans being simply too powerful.

People should stop whining about how they are shit (calling the game un-fair), complaining about pointlessly small percentages (+10% health re-gen rawr rawr rawr) and stop playing the game just for fucking Green Coins. Maybe a hat-drop system or something should be implemented? and the power-ups either removed or made part of the classes when you level up. (Green coins should be a measure of your dedication to the community)

/End rant.

@weo: a lvl 4 commando does 25% more dmg to zombies than other classes (perk).

@peon: i totally agree that it should be hard, but im afraid that wouldnt work well together with the whole gc and upgrade system. I dont understand why people ragequit, its just a game. Sometimes you lose and sometimes you win, thats the nature of the game. A big problem is that people hate being zombie and when they die they quit. I love being zombie, but i have to admit that it used to be more fun. But honestly i think the problem isnt the gamemode, but the people playing it. They just want gc, but i want to have fun. People never take risks no more, but i still do and i hope others will to. I just love killing a howler with a crowbar when im commando xD . Risks add a big element to the game, now its just getting as much gc as possible.