Mr. Green Gaming

My solution to zombine!

Weo

some of you propaply have read/heard of my previous topic... and i think i found ways to make zombine to decent zombie class.

A: only take grenades when low hp so they can't chase you with full hp (prevent the noobs that takes grenade and runs to nearest human when spawning, also makes possible to KILL the zombine when it takes grenade).

B: Make it weaker

C: sprint meter, slowly recharges.

D: only capaple to take grenade when 30 seconds have passed when spawned.

E: only like 25 % zombines gets grenade.

or it could be combination like D and E or A and C, or something like that. i hope this helps and this topic will propaply end into discussion.

(hopefully editors see this.)

post your type of combination or single letter that you would like to have in zombine. I prefer A and C.

Weo please, just drop it. These ignorant ZS players and admins are not going to change anything.

I've been complaining a lot myself, you see.

Deluvas just does whatever the flying fuck he wants without implanting suggestions.

HAHAHA

HAHA

HA

shut up. Unless you're willing to do these updates....

Weo please, just drop it. These ignorant ZS players and admins are not going to change anything.

I've been complaining a lot myself, you see.

Deluvas just does whatever the flying fuck he wants without implanting suggestions.

Would you kindly stop wasting bytes on ignorant and silly posts, and try to find a pattern in my updates.

EDIT: The ZOMBINE is fine as it is.

Edited by Deluvas

oh dear god... what thread/topic i have created.

i just wish that deluvas would listen HUMANS that complain. i have heard ALOT from them that they hate zombine. 1 way to know how much there is those who hate zombines just say smthing bad or good about them... they usually show them selfs.

few times when i say zombine sucks there comes atleast 1 or 2 persons who agreed and then there comes more and more when people notice what we talk. now i just leave this topic here and it becomes warzone where users insult other users for no reason...

I am not complaining, I am making Weo aware of the situation. The pattern of updating makes no sense either, Deluvas adds new things which were not even suggested by the majority. He gives 0% feedback on suggestions either. Looking at these shitposts from ignorant players I can only conclude theres honey on Deluvas his ass and you're the bees. Only the players that have been playing long agree on the same fixes there should be and all of them have been suggested in the suggestion/ideas topic. You see Damien agrees that this game is unbalanced, only the best see that theres a problems and all Deluvas does is add new things instead of fixing first. If you agree on me with this do reply and make Deluvas aware.

I know Deluvas scince 2008, and not going to say shit about him. I'm really sure what is he doing.

If you, Jerimiah, don't like what a wonderful gamemode is going to be done by Deluvas, then get out of zs and do not complain about Deluvy.

Fill in an another admin application, maybe they'll like you now.

I am not complaining, I am making Weo aware of the situation. The pattern of updating makes no sense either, Deluvas adds new things which were not even suggested by the majority. He gives 0% feedback on suggestions either. Looking at these shitposts from ignorant players I can only conclude theres honey on Deluvas his ass and you're the bees. Only the players that have been playing long agree on the same fixes there should be and all of them have been suggested in the suggestion/ideas topic. You see Damien agrees that this game is unbalanced, only the best see that theres a problems and all Deluvas does is add new things instead of fixing first. If you agree on me with this do reply and make Deluvas aware.

dude... you are on the point! i have been playing mr green long time thought i had these breaks awhile but i knew mrgreen since it was old fashion. then i used to play killas but then mr green popped to servers. it was propaply about the time that mrgreen created zombie survival.

(so people who call me noob --> can go to hell because i might played longer than they have.)

idk what deluvas thinks but wheres mrgreen? mr green should check posts for like 10 seconds and perhaps he could come up with solution, afterall hes MR Green. btw i used to know deluvas other way than his editor way. how long have you played delu and have you always been ZS editor. (my old names Weoweno and racki. (perhaps even Mato-Meto if it was that early)

BRING IT ON i'm ready to post

and these users like lazy peon

My solution to zs!

Shut up about it.

whats wrong? can't people OFFER THEIR HELP to improve ZS.

i used to know you too, here alot of old fellows that i have known during the updates of ZS. bloodknife,peon,deluvas, umm not really darkness but i did say hello and that little stuff to him. and here we are. after these years i see you wanting me to shut up and don't propaply even remember me. how nice. btw for me i liked the time when you needed to search weapons and get better weapons trought killing. there was ammo rege if i remember right.