Mr. Green Gaming

My solution to zombine!

Weo

I am not complaining, I am making Weo aware of the situation. The pattern of updating makes no sense either, Deluvas adds new things which were not even suggested by the majority. He gives 0% feedback on suggestions either. Looking at these shitposts from ignorant players I can only conclude theres honey on Deluvas his ass and you're the bees. Only the players that have been playing long agree on the same fixes there should be and all of them have been suggested in the suggestion/ideas topic. You see Damien agrees that this game is unbalanced, only the best see that theres a problems and all Deluvas does is add new things instead of fixing first. If you agree on me with this do reply and make Deluvas aware.

and these users like lazy peon

My solution to zs!

Shut up about it.

whats wrong? can't people OFFER THEIR HELP to improve ZS.

i used to know you too, here alot of old fellows that i have known during the updates of ZS. bloodknife,peon,deluvas, umm not really darkness but i did say hello and that little stuff to him. and here we are. after these years i see you wanting me to shut up and don't propaply even remember me. how nice. btw for me i liked the time when you needed to search weapons and get better weapons trought killing. there was ammo rege if i remember right.

At the moment, zombies classes need more attention than the human classes. Further more, as I'm finished with the Ethereal/Wraith update, I'll start editing the human classes. You guys always complain about how OP that class is or how weak the other one is, but I can't release all the update at once. You sure were right about the classes being broken and all that shit, it's true, I didn't have time to satisfy everybody. More over, I only consider your ideas only if they are brilliant and good. All-in-all, I'm almost finished with doing zombies (except Normal Zombie and Fast Zombie) and I'll start with Human Classes.

I know Deluvas scince 2008, and not going to say shit about him. I'm really sure what is he doing.

If you, Jerimiah, don't like what a wonderful gamemode is going to be done by Deluvas, then get out of zs and do not complain about Deluvy.

Fill in an another admin application, maybe they'll like you now.

Jesus christ thats one of the most lamest insults I have ever seen.

Weo, Mr.Green is not an actual person.

Jeremiah, yes the game is unbalanced right now. Now, if you give Deluvas some fucking time to fix it, then things might get sorted out. Deluvas has been busy with making himself actual money right now, and its only since Tuesday that he's been able to work on the updates, and so far, he's made wraiths unbelieveably scary and poison headcrabs alot tougher to kill. And all these threads which simply whine about ZS with no decent ideas are really starting to annoy everyone, just focus it all into one goddamn topic. Also, I'd like to see you do better with coding, which you won't since I guess you haven't the foggiest about lua.

Forums have a search box for a reason.

/rant

Can I ask, why do people play ZS seriously?

When I played it for about a year I played for fun. What's up with that?

^Agreed

I know Deluvas scince 2008, and not going to say shit about him. I'm really sure what is he doing.

If you, Jerimiah, don't like what a wonderful gamemode is going to be done by Deluvas, then get out of zs and do not complain about Deluvy.

Fill in an another admin application, maybe they'll like you now.

Wait, what?

Edited by Mr.Darkness

lol Jeremiah is hitting under the belt.

I will tell you what we are dealing with right now, the same people that always complain about how OP/UP something is because they keep getting killed by it or can't kill with it and if you keep listening to the whiners you'll get a shitty game like MW2 where everytime that someone gets killed by something they go "OMG THAT GUN IS SO OP I WISH IW GOT RID OF IT CRY CRY CRY"

seriously now.

At the moment, zombies classes need more attention than the human classes. Further more, as I'm finished with the Ethereal/Wraith update, I'll start editing the human classes. You guys always complain about how OP that class is or how weak the other one is, but I can't release all the update at once. You sure were right about the classes being broken and all that shit, it's true, I didn't have time to satisfy everybody. More over, I only consider your ideas only if they are brilliant and good. All-in-all, I'm almost finished with doing zombies (except Normal Zombie and Fast Zombie) and I'll start with Human Classes.

oh... why didn't you say earlier :D.

btw what do you consider as good idea?

Weo basically everything you are complaining/making suggestions about,

has already been done.

People here are tired of it.

And what does it matter that you've been longer on ZS?

If you really have been playing for that long I would expect that you have the skill by now to bypass these zombines.

the longer i have been playing ZS the longer i know about its past.

like it used to be full, but now half of the players have raged to other servers... thats why i want to help. and also i know how to run... but if you just wish to go to some house and defend it and get raped by zombines... it sucks there is no room to bypass zombine grenades.

i'm now trusting that deluvas does his best

Weo, i love you as a guy. I'm glad you remember the old days- weren't they better?!

And i'm not angry at you directly, just that all these flame topics keep popping up with people throwing the words "Fuck" and "Shitty Admins" around- it just gets a little irritating. Why can't we critise constructivly? and give positive feedback instead of: This is bad, This should be changed, I hate this, The admin's hate me.

It's a little too much for just a fun gamemode, if you get me?

Can't we all just stop fighting over it? ZS Will ALWAYS be a good laugh. Just let it go through it's evolution.

@Jeremiah, i'm pretty sure Deluvas (Or whomever) do read these threads, so there's no need for harshness.

Weo, i love you as a guy. I'm glad you remember the old days- weren't they better?!

And i'm not angry at you directly, just that all these flame topics keep popping up with people throwing the words "Fuck" and "Shitty Admins" around- it just gets a little irritating. Why can't we critise constructivly? and give positive feedback instead of: This is bad, This should be changed, I hate this, The admin's hate me.

It's a little too much for just a fun gamemode, if you get me?

Can't we all just stop fighting over it? ZS Will ALWAYS be a good laugh. Just let it go through it's evolution.

@Jeremiah, i'm pretty sure Deluvas (Or whomever) do read these threads, so there's no need for harshness.

+1