Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application - POOFTHATDOOF

Gameserver: Gmod

Country of origin: England

Link to Steam Community profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/POOFTHATDOOF

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I'm 19 and im like gmod and css and i think i would make a good admin because im fair and wont abuse the rules

and if some 1 was glitching or hacking or any abusive stuff on any server i will warn them and if they dont stop i will kick them for 5 minutes and hacking will be banned for 1 week.

I know you. I saw you on the server(s), BUT:

- Small application;

- Seen you on servers, but in the time I played much, I didn't see you often on the server(s) SO far;

- And 1 small edit. As Dusty said there isn't reallya time frame for a kick. (But thats just an edit);

Good luck anyway.

Isnt there this thing called backseat moderating?

I know you. I saw you on the server(s), BUT:

- Small application;

- Seen you on servers, but in the time I played much, I didn't see you often on the server(s) SO far;

- And 1 small edit. As Dusty said there isn't reallya time frame for a kick. (But thats just an edit);

Good luck anyway.

Isnt there this thing called backseat moderating?

Wut :V

Anyway was just telling what I think about the app.

If this is the POOFTHATDOOF that I remember, no way is he 19.

If he is the same person im thinking of he has acted imature on zs and has blatantly raged at me before

especially the time he had a bad mic even when me and other ppl on the server have asked him to fix it or be quiet he simply swore and abused at us.

If your not that person then good luck

otherwise meh

Edited by Griffon