Mr. Green Gaming

Doubleedge's Admin Application

Doubleedge

• Gameserver: Mr. Green GMOD#1|Zombie Survival|left4green.com
  • Country of origin: United Kingdom
  • Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Doubleedge/
  • Link to Xfire profile **: I don't have one.
  • Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Well as you may or may not know my in-game name is Doubleedge and I spend a lot of time in the Mr Green Zombie Survival Green Apocolypse Server and I enjoy the gamemode very much and wish to see it become even more successful and fun than it already is.
    I'm very active on the Zombie Survival Server and occasionally play a little bit of CSS Surf (Mr Green Surf) just to get a break from the Zombie Survival Server, I enjoy the game servers that are provided by the community and I will continue to play on them. At the moment I login to the forums and occasionally post and I hope that I will come to take more part and get involved a little more with the community on the forums and I occasionally visit the IRC every so often.
    The reason I wish to apply for the position of admin is because I would like to help out the community more and help keep the server free of rule breakers and punish those that do in the right and reasonable way, I will not at any time use the power that would be given to me unless deemed necessary. I have my fair knowledge of admin experience and I know what is right and what is wrong and hope to stop any wrong things from re-occurring or occurring on the server.
    I also think I am fit for admin because I am capable of pulling myself out of the game to report rule breakers with good evidence and explanations. I realise that you do not need admins at this time, but most of the time I only see Necrossin and occasionally Deluvas in-game so this is also a reason why I wish to become admin, to protect the server when Deluvas, necrossin and other unknown GMod admins to me are not on/ are busy.

Thank you for reading my admin application and I hope that you do come to consider me and make a decision.

Edited by Doubleedge

I have already said my goodluck but I belive its not the wisest to be an Admin on zs now.. no point since nobody will do anything to it and its broken..

What do you mean, it's not broken and there are always loads of players on it.

What he means is that Deluvas who was the one coded ZS has left his coding job, and that means that ZS won't be updated aymore => broken classes.

Also, I don't see a lot of people everyday (I saw only 6 people playing yesterday night) :/