⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Doubleedge's Admin Application

Doubleedge

• 1 month later...

Good luck an all but for a few round whilst I was playing all I saw you do was just spam explosives where zombies were spawning to points/greencoin whore or whatever. Not sure whether that breaks the ZS rules but it was piss-annoying for people, You might want to hold of doing that.

Good luck an all but for a few round whilst I was playing all I saw you do was just spam explosives where zombies were spawning to points/greencoin whore or whatever. Not sure whether that breaks the ZS rules but it was piss-annoying for people, You might want to hold of doing that.

The mines end fast, and they dont insta kill for first three levels. Also that you have only 5 mines.

I don't go into the hordes though, I place them behind me and watch the zombies die as they run into them, but yeah I do agree that humans that redeem shouldn't be able to "clear" zombies with their 4 mines, but thanks for your support anyways.

Anyways, there is nothing in the rules saying that I or others can't use that, even Necrossin did it sometimes.

Edited by Doubleedge
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...