Mr. Green Gaming

Status on Zombie Survival

There are plans to make the project semi open-source.

In laymans terms.

That anyone will be able to edit the ZS code. The Mr. Green server will be updated weekly with the latest changes. :)

What if Mayco edits some stuff in it and turns everyone into ducks? :o

Then you just revert the edit, obviously.

@ Pufulet: We'll see. If no one works on it, it's a nice public archive. :)

I dont like the public editing idea.

I dont want zs to turn into like noxious zs or killa zs... This is really sucky.

How is that related to public editing? :')

Wait, i thought you meant that you wanted to call some random coders and let them code zs

._.

Fuck, i keep seing dancing cows infront of my eyes

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Just ask a few coders if they are up for the job, if it turns into noxious or killa's ZS we will be doomed so make sure their good :).

^this

Those 2 are just horrible.

Playing on killa, i thought that its not a zs server. i thought it was a 'circus survival' server. Its just... Meh. PPl running with conuses on heads and tires around them... Looks just odd...

Finding a coder, first ask him: Which gamemode(s) did he code?

Just ask a few coders if they are up for the job, if it turns into noxious or killa's ZS we will be doomed so make sure their good :).

Pretty sure Killa's ZS/stoned potatoes ZS is pretty much the old green zs with a few tweaks...

The server was good when stoned potatoes took care of it, killas made it utter shit by tweaking various things that took the old school style away.

Little off topic though, according to Ywa we must wait for a coder to invest his time.

I do believe that mr green crew is responsible for balancing, just a few value changing if it is requested by players. The semi-open source would suit more for new ideas in zs.

Edited by Jeremiah

Pretty sure Killa's ZS/stoned potatoes ZS is pretty much the old green zs with a few tweaks...

The server was good when stoned potatoes took care of it, killas made it utter shit by tweaking various things that took the old school style away.

Little off topic though, according to Ywa we must wait for a coder to invest his time.

I do believe that mr green crew is responsible for balancing, just a few value changing if it is requested by players. The semi-open source would suit more for new ideas in zs.

oh the irony