Mr. Green Gaming

Low gravity THE FROG JUMP

MR_SLOW

lol my laptops a piece of shit for work only i'll show you guys on the show us your rig post soon :D

on that note cos of my resolution i can't be a poison headcrab without changing the resolution...:| kinda sucks if you co;d do somthing it sould be great but i don't really care....

To Norbo : No it's not the old prop jump, it's kinda different you can get really high with the "Frog Jump" as he call it :)

actualy you can with prop jump o.o if the prop starts spinning it literally smashes you to air ;D i have gone to skyroof with propjumping (tv) on the annoying bay map wheres lighthouse o.O

actualy you can with prop jump o.o if the prop starts spinning it literally smashes you to air ;D i have gone to skyroof with propjumping (tv) on the annoying bay map wheres lighthouse o.O

Yep I know, but since the new update, propjump is messed up and sometimes it doesn't work correctly (Prop keep stuck on the ground impossible to move)

Yep I know, but since the new update, propjump is messed up and sometimes it doesn't work correctly (Prop keep stuck on the ground impossible to move)

Nah...

I want to jump like a frog by props... also ''good-experts'' players can do it well

(I still remember how Cola&Orange killed me like this... Nice).

I did it too, really fun!

Before i came to Mr. Green, I wanted to show my expert playing with props(for them, cos they dont know how to do it :D) in Doonran's server. But they had good prop killing way, but a low "frog jump".

So I didn't jumped high.

Also they have a very stupid zombie survival! (2nd version)