Mr. Green Gaming

Tips for the server to balance it.

Djessey

Like I said there are plans to bring out an open-source version of our Zombie Survival gamemode before the end of this year.

"plans"

AKA its not going to happen.

Nope.

Plans are in motion. The relevant hamsters are ready to run in their wheels. The correct Deluvas' are fed.

aka.

Sometime in January ZS should be open source.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said there are plans to bring out an open-source version of our Zombie Survival gamemode before the end of this year.

"plans"

Nope.

Plans are in motion. The relevant hamsters are ready to run in their wheels. The correct Deluvas' are fed.

aka.

Sniff, that was so poetic :wub:

"plans"

Nope.

aka.

Sniff, that was so poetic :wub:

Indeed *sniff* :o

If you dont like the server's classes, why you play the game? Others like this class as far as I know;

Stop complaining about the updates. Ywa already said that the update will come very soon.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Djessey, you're wrong mister, I think I've played ZS before you as I played on the very first version of it on Gmod9.

And yes, it's pretty useless to make suggestions as there isn't someone who can keep the mod alive.

In a few years, when I'll be a god in C++ I'll code a third party ZS mod, for shoore!

Also, why do you want to make the mod open source? It's a modified version of Jetboom's which was already an open source mod, plus if you do this and that a new server comes and modify it and gets more players than we do we'll be screwed up.

The reason we were sometimes beating noxious is that we had a mod that left the prehistoric zs architecture (we created the classes, the squad thingy that has never been released by the way, etc..) while noxious just camps on the basic gameplay, plus it's very slow (and if you suggest "propkills" or "autoredeem" they'll tell you to stfu).

Edited by Chikennugget1

Djessey, you're wrong mister, I think I've played ZS before you as I played on the very first version of it on Gmod9.

And yes, it's pretty useless to make suggestions as there isn't someone who can keep the mod alive.

In a few years, when I'll be a god in C++ I'll code a third party ZS mod, for shoore!

Also, why do you want to make the mod open source? It's a modified version of Jetboom's which was already an open source mod, plus if you do this and that a new server comes and modify it and gets more players than we do we'll be screwed up.

The reason we were sometimes beating noxious is that we had a mod that left the prehistoric zs architecture (we created the classes, the squad thingy that has never been released by the way, etc..) while noxious just camps on the basic gameplay, plus it's very slow (and if you suggest "propkills" or "autoredeem" they'll tell you to stfu).

It doesn't matter who played longest, fact remains that the game became uttershit and just a few things in coding makes it 500% more balanced:

- Remove or bring back old ethereal zombies.

- Bring back old poison headcrabs.

I don't see much of you greenies on the server anymore and you will notice it when you played a round, it's just crap, those two things will make it much better until Ywa plans something more bigger.

Please.

Looks like another thread ending as every other zombie survival thread.

1. Regular players suggesting better things.

2. Developers ignoring them (and now there is not even a developer..wtf?)

3. Top crew not taking responsibility and promising better things in the future.

4. Faggots replying non-constructive replies that you should do it yourself (players are just suggesting things, why do you got to assault? You bunch of admin asslickers)

Guess I'll just wait it out.

It doesn't matter who played longest, fact remains that the game became uttershit and just a few things in coding makes it 500% more balanced:

- Remove or bring back old ethereal zombies.

- Bring back old poison headcrabs.

I don't see much of you greenies on the server anymore and you will notice it when you played a round, it's just crap, those two things will make it much better until Ywa plans something more bigger.

Please.

But, I like Invisible Teleporting Zombies of DooM/R***.

The only things that need sorting are those damn poison headcrabs.

Ethereal zombies are overpowered, period. They do a lot of damage while you cannot see them..they'll just sneak up to you and rape you from behind, got killed in 2 hits with 100+- hp every single fucking map..

But I bought Backbreaker, and Leaching upgrade. :P

Not my fault, I "rape" you and others too much. xD

Edited by Guest

"Do it yourself then"

Okey i will, And now you're all like "What he thinks should be balanced"

THATS WHY I SAID "We'll run it on the server for a day to see if people like it." Put some fucking text on the server like "Testing a new script for 24 hours, Will revert back to the old one when it ends" or something. Whats to lose.

Send the damn code to Djessey, he will balance what should have been done a long time ago.

What HE thinks should be balanced.

Please no, we need a Dev who talks with the people on the forum.

You make me laugh..hard.

Do you even play on a regular base? No.. +there is nobody in charge +it is going to be a open-source project and now that someone wants to do it (experienced player implanting suggestions from other experienced players) you complain..

Ywa..will you send the code?

Good djessey, atleast somebody that wants to help. Lets try and make a complete list og changes that are needed to balance ZS :D i will start:

1. Medic: only heal when standing still

2. Zombine: reduce hp with 25%

3. Poison headcrab: increase time between shots

4. Wraith: only hit while standing still ( i like the teleport :s)

5. Headcrabs: increase dmg to 10

6. Fast zombie: hitting and pushing human should both be 5 dmg

7. Glock: decrease dmg with 25%

8. Enable levelling

9. Increase dmg of melee weapons with 50%

Edited by Damien

Good djessey, atleast somebody that wants to help. Lets try and make a complete list og changes that are needed to balance ZS :D i will start:

8. Enable levelling

Thank you, I will review everyone's input and idea's ect. and based on that i will do my best to make a good balance.

IF offcourse they are willing to send the script....

*Agree

*They are strong because of their armour, remove that and keep normal health.

* I would say bring back old poison headcrabs, if too difficult do above

* Agree, + drastically lowering damage

* Agree + lower health

* No opinion

* Disagree, what's so screwed up is that the headshots are overpowered, lower headshot damage

8. Enable levelling

* Of course, I mean that's what should have been enabled a long time ago

* Agree, there is just no use in melee weapons anymore

Hmm how can u enable leveling with like engineer when u have to put cades which are not possibly anymore so have to add the barricade kit

And my other suggestions:

-Engineer mines dont blow urself up

-Poison headcrabs exploding Gaybomb must be remowed or weakened

-lower the etheral zombies damage and only can hit if standing still

-Berserker heal more when melee and more melee damage ofc

-And zombine armor must be weakened

hmm more? maybe if djessey gets the code

Edited by Lipton

I was just on the server, I had a shotgun as one of the last humans.

I had 100HP, and a zombine runs at me. Well everyone knows they have so much fucking HP and armor. You don't even bother to shoot them. Because it roughly takes 20 shots with a shotgun to the head before a zombine dies. So the zombine grabs a grenade and blows. Long story short. Because of one zombine and his grenade + magic fucking poison. I went from 100 to ~30HP. How is gods name does anyone call this balanced?

Oh yeah, Then this "High damage dealing/teleporting/invincible zombie" comes and kills me.

And then this, Me and Jeremiah both have pretty powerful computers, And with around 15 people on the server, We both get "randomly" chosen as zombie.... 3 times in a row...

Edited by Djessey

I gave the suggestion about zombine a long time ago...

How about if we make a limit for class usage depending on ammount of players? (e.g. only 4 people will be able to use zombine when there are 20 people; only 3 wraiths (ethereal zombies) will be usable when there are 12 undead (or something like that))

I think this could solve the main problem with classes.