Mr. Green Gaming

Tips for the server to balance it.

Djessey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need ways to reenable leveling and replace level reguirements.for example: A lvl 4 commando needs ammo packs that arent there anymore. Same goes for a lvl 0 support. We should make a list and the list should be filled like this:

I say this

1. Remove zombine armor(damien)

Someone adds this

1. Remove zombine armor(damien)

and reduce sprint time(name who suggested it)

ETC.

The List:

1. Medic: only heal when standing still (damien)

2. Zombine: reduce hp with 25% (damien)

*They are strong because of their armour, remove that and keep normal health.(jeremiah)

3. Poison headcrab: increase time between shots (damien)

* I would say bring back old poison headcrabs, if too difficult do above(jeremiah)

- remove bombs or weaken them (lipton)

4. Wraith: only hit while standing still ( i like the teleport :s) (damien)

* Agree, + drastically lowering damage(jeremiah)

5. Headcrabs: increase dmg to 10 (damien)

* Agree + lower health(jeremiah)

6. Fast zombie: hitting and pushing human should both be 5 dmg (damien)

7. Glock: decrease dmg with 25% (damien)

* Disagree, what's so screwed up is that the headshots are overpowered, lower headshot damage(jeremiah)

8. Enable levelling (damien)

9. Increase dmg of melee weapons with 50% (damien)

10. Limit amount of zombietypes (mr.darkness)

11. You can't be randomly chosen as zombie more than 2 times in a row(djessey)

12. New class dependant level requirements(lipton)

13. Engineer mines shouldnt do dmg to the engineer(lipton)

14. More healing power for berserker(lipton)

15. Reduce poison zombie healing effect(jeremiah)

Edited by Damien

They will, but it will take some time. The best thing to do now is make a list of what should be changed. :)

P.s: the list is complete now and contains all (usable) suggestions from this thread, i hope this will make it easier :D

Edited by Damien

They will, but it will take some time. The best thing to do now is make a list of what should be changed. :)

P.s: the list is complete now and contains all (usable) suggestions from this thread, i hope this will make it easier :D

That russianwolk dude is OP, can we dumb him down?

he's a lvl 5 Berserker...

ok, j/k. xD

Good suggestions, I'll keep my upgrades right? :D

If it's writen in blue its my opinion

1. Medic: only heal when standing still (damien)

I think medics should get 50% reduced movememnt spedd when healing themselves or another medic and get 25% less healing on themselves.

2. Zombine: reduce hp with 25% (damien)

*They are strong because of their armour, remove that and keep normal health.(jeremiah)

I think zombine should get reduced armour and only be available in the last 5 minutes.

3. Poison headcrab: increase time between shots (damien)

* I would say bring back old poison headcrabs, if too difficult do above(jeremiah)

- remove bombs or weaken them (lipton)

weaken damage and reduce radious of bomb

4. Wraith: only hit while standing still ( i like the teleport :s) (damien)

* Agree, + drastically lowering damage(jeremiah)

Agree with all of this, i don't know how far wraiths can telleport but make them visible when they are telleporting and add like 1-2 second cast time

5. Headcrabs: increase dmg to 10 (damien)

* Agree + lower health(jeremiah)

same damage but lower HP

6. Fast zombie: hitting and pushing human should both be 5 dmg (damien)

7. Glock: decrease dmg with 25% (damien)

* Disagree, what's so screwed up is that the headshots are overpowered, lower headshot damage(jeremiah)

keep glock damage and Headshots should be OP because they are, after all, headshots. Anyway they are harder to get if the umans are being forced to run and such

8. Enable levelling (damien)

^that^

9. Increase dmg of melee weapons with 50% (damien)

AGREE, they do like no damage anymore, not even worth having in the game atm imo.

10. Limit amount of zombietypes (mr.darkness)

only limit things like zombines, howlers and wraiths (tom like 20% of overall zombies or something)

11. You can't be randomly chosen as zombie more than 2 times in a row(djessey)

It should be random but yes i totaly agree.

12. New class dependant level requirements(lipton)

13. Engineer mines shouldnt do dmg to the engineer(lipton)

higher level engineers should get reduced damage from mines but this stops mine camping.

14. More healing power for berserker(lipton)

There has been alot of dscussion about this and i think in the end my ideas were keep all stats exept HP back and change that to start with 8% of damage and add 2% extra every level and then 4% for level 5 and 6% for level 6

15. Reduce poison zombie healing effect(jeremiah)

No i think zombies do need the healing especialy if the humans are likely to get a buff.

I am saving everything in a notepad, when Djessey receives the script I will work on it with him, I know him in real life.

So keep on going with the ideas and we'll make the game great again.

As I said before, in my opinion, you'd better have a helluva' good understanding of Lua and GMod Lua before something you edit goes Live, and I assume Ywa will think the same... (same for Clavus);

EDIT: ..also someone to check the modifications for malicious code before going Live;

Edited by Deluvas

I am saving everything in a notepad, when Djessey receives the script I will work on it with him, I know him in real life.

As I said before, in my opinion, you'd better have a helluva' good understanding of Lua and GMod Lua before something you edit goes Live, and I assume Ywa will think the same... (same for Clavus);

EDIT: ..also someone to check the modifications for malicious code before going Live;

Of course, but we can balance the game a lot for now by just editing values like health and damage. That is not too hard.

Of course, but we can balance the game a lot for now by just editing values like health and damage. That is not too hard.

Good luck bypassing my health/damage scaling system ...

EDIT: As I said before, things aren't that easy as you think they are. First you have to parse all the code and understand how it works and then start to modify.. Takes time.

Edited by Deluvas

Good luck bypassing my health/damage scaling system ...

EDIT: As I said before, things aren't that easy as you think they are. First you have to parse all the code and understand how it works and then start to modify.. Takes time.

I know.

Otherwise i wouldn't have asked you to send me the code.

You need to prove yourself.

Make a fine Zombie Survival update in test.

If i dont like it NO ONE LIKES IT.

Excuse my language but,

No shit sherlock.

That's what I've been saying the whole time. We first friggin test it before putting it trough.

You know what, Fuck it. i don't even want to work on a server with this kind of a community..

Fuck you all, Screw you Devulas for fucking green over. And fuck you Hundred2 jij vuile kanker NSB'er

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas.

Excuse my language but,

No shit sherlock.

That's what I've been saying the whole time. We first friggin test it before putting it trough.

You know what, Fuck it. i don't even want to work on a server with this kind of a community..

Fuck you all, Screw you Devulas for fucking green over. And fuck you Hundred2 jij vuile kanker NSB'er

You won't get far with that attitude. You and your friend;

Excuse my language but,

No shit sherlock.

PokerFace.png