Mr. Green Gaming

Voidpekarns admin application

Voidpekarn

Gameserver: The TF2 servers (Mostly the Arena one)

Country of origin: Sweden

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979569452

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Well, as written above I am 22 years old (almost 23) and was born and live in Sweden right now, though that might be changing if I get lucky with a job.

I consider myself a pretty level-headed person (barring the occasional 5 crocket death-in-a-row-just-as-I-pass-the-corner dilemma), and I hope that the other players/people on the server (Arena) think so too.

I know I am not active on the IRC/forums right now but if that is a die-hard requirement I will be more active, even though I generally dislike forums in which 90% of the topics are troll topics, with trolls trolling each other.

Now for IRC I have no problems with it at all.

Now for my activity level on the server, I will rate myself a good 8-9/10.

Will just add that just because I don´t post on the forum (although, I think I have like 2 posts), does not mean I do not read it (Albeit mostly the TF2 section).

The reason for my application right now, is cause I´m noticing an almost complete lack of admin activity on the arena server (Yes zunz, I know you are on sometimes. Also some other admins that I can´t remember the names right now, sorry) and I know you can go on IRC and ask for help if you need it but I feel it´s not really the same, mostly during the midday -> evening times.

Well that´s it for me. Wouldn´t really be sad if it´s denied, just thought I´d throw it out there so people wouldn´t have to be completely wrong when they confuse me for an admin so much (I lie, I would have many sleepless nights, please don´t make me an insomniac (<- is that really correct, spell-check ?))

If I forgot anything, please do tell and I´ll add it.

Now let the trolling begin, although I´d accept serious posts aswell.

Edited by Voidpekarn

YES! YES! YES!

Atlast you applicated for admin ^_^

I really was waiting for it to happen.

I've been playing with you on the server. I've seen you alot.

But 1 thing... I think you shouldn't be admin, cuz you killed me alot on the server with your degreaser + axtenguisher so ugh...

Just kidding :D

Best of luck to you!!!

EDIT: Shame you dont practice in KotH server killing newbs. :gmod:

Edited by Mr. Darkness

YES! YES! YES!

Atlast you applicated for admin ^_^

I really was waiting for it to happen.

I've been playing with you on the server. I've seen you alot.

But 1 thing... I think you shouldn't be admin, cuz you killed me alot on the server with your degreaser + axtenguisher so ugh...

Just kidding :D

Best of luck to you!!!

EDIT: Shame you dont practice in KotH server killing newbs. :gmod:

I have actually played on the KoTH server abit, mostly just warming up until I move to the Arena one though.

(Am seriously drunk during the typing of this, sorry for any misspellings)

I find that KOTH is excellent practise for headshotting, especially Harvest or Viaduct.

But anyway, you sir are an excellent player (and I can confirm the annoying pyro part, I just end up spamming "Thanks!" when he has me D:) and would probably be a great admin.

(Also. Me and him as spies on watchtower is funsies :V)