⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Ok i just came to say But can you please add berserker back with out the healing upgrade i love to melee zombies and i am a master at it i never liked snipers That much here is what i would recommend if you do

Level 1

5% melee damage

10% damage resistance

5% more speed

level 2

10% more damage

8% more speed

15% damage resistance

level 3

15% more melee damage

10% more speed

18% more damage resistance

level 4

18% melee damage

15% more speed

22% more damage resistance

level 5

22% more melee damage

18% more Speed

28% more damage resistance

level 6

30% more melee damage

25% more speed

35% more damage

Rage:when a meter builds up the user can use a button to activate rage User will deal more melee damage but will take alot more Damage from zombie attacks and speed will typical human speed

Necro if you don't want to add Zerk am fine with it hell just give a class that just runs fast and only spawns with a melee weapon

i like to melee zombies and for the 1-2 years of hard work i did to level zerk from when this updated gamemode began i am just fed up of using marksman that i suck at using snipers i know you don't like me for my behavior but please just think about this suggestion thanks

Edited by shadows

maybe l4g gmod (rc&zs) needs ”somebody” to make out ”few” ideas to populate the servers, and make the server more fun to play. P.S. Im not talking about pufulet. No offence.

non taken

There has been some discussion of a new level system similar with borderlands ( xp from obj,surviving,killing ) and other stuff

Edited by Pufulet