Mr. Green Gaming

Pufulet - Admin Application

Pufulet

Hey guys, after some thinking and asked some people, I have decided to apply for Admin on the mincraft server since theres not many at the moment and I have started to play alot on the server.

Gameserver: Left4Green.com Minecraft Server

Country of origin: Britain

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pufulet500/home

Link to Xfire profile **: None

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I play on the minecraft server daily with lots of different people. I am a friendly nice person who will always try to help out on stuff. Most of the people think so aswell. I have helped in developing Green Park Settelement, made a peacefull town called Dustridge with the help of Darkstar for founding it, but unfortunantly it got majorly griefed. I made the mighty walls around Sand Central and the roads to protect people from Exploding Penises.

I have been an admin before long time ago, so I know the responsabilities and how to use my powers correctly.

I want to help against these mysterious griefers who have been haunting me and others ever since this world started.

If I do become Admin on minecraft I will try my best to always be on the server or on steam so I can be easily contacted since alot of people have added me. If I do get contacted, I will be there in less than a minute to see whats wrong.

• 4 months later...