Mr. Green Gaming

My stats are bugged...

For those who doesn't know my in-game name,it's Frank West,but the thing is that after some updates by Deluvas/Necrossin i got my stats bugged...if anyone could help me,

Everytime i go ingame and i type !score i see my progress stuck in 0%,plus i lost my lvl 2 engineer and lvl 1 medic,i just hope an admin can fix it.

i think they switched to a *svn* database thats why some stats got lost, if they have the old database it should be a matter of looking at the old database and correcting the new one.

I may be wrong but tthis has happend to some other ppl to i think

edit my bad on incorect info

Edited by Griffon

If you don't know what the answer is, you could place a "Probably" in front of your sentences, otherwise you'll induce other users in error.

Statistics are bound to Steam accounts. We can't really change that.

That means "stats" are saved with the SteamID from the Steam account you're playing the game. If you create a new Steam account, you won't have those stats anymore.

My friend did indeed switched account...

Now how im supposed to fix the problem?

Log back to your account.

Edited by Deluvas

i have never changed acount and ive had the same name for about 4 years but i lost my stats like 3 months ago for no reason. I was told there was no way to get them back other than to work your ass off some more.

You probably had bad luck and the transfer from text to DB glitched on you;

It should not be bugged if you're using the same account you usually use on ZS, unless you changed accounts wihch means your steamID is different meaning you're a different user meaning it's not bugged, I can't think of anything else causing your stats to be "bugged" other than not having the same steamID/account.

It should not be bugged if you're using the same account you usually use on ZS, unless you changed accounts wihch means your steamID is different meaning you're a different user meaning it's not bugged, I can't think of anything else causing your stats to be "bugged" other than not having the same steamID/account.

The problem is that i can't earn archievements and my progress is stuck in 0%...plus i lost my lvl 2 engi and lvl 1 medic,but that doesn't matters,i just want my !score to be fixed or either get reset

I don't think someone's progress can get BUGGED by switching accounts.

• 3 weeks later...

when will you repair my levels... this is my second week i have been waiting... i alredy sended you my levels and here they come again level 2 engineer level 2 medic...

how long does it take to repair?

edit: sended my steam id to you deluvas...

i have sended it to ywa alredy so i remember that i sended it to you :D

Edited by Weo