Mr. Green Gaming

HIJ@CK BANNED?!?!?!

Yes, and the fact that he troll'd us for over a year makes me kinda sad.

You even know who hijack is?

The guy rarely opens his mouth (chats)

How could he troll?

Your argument is invalid

Well, we all (atleast, I did) thought he was a god, and when he appears to be cheatin, equals a troll for me.

I should have known he got banned right after playing a map made by me. They aren't made to get such fast toptimes in.

I've never been so disappointed before...

I'll be taking a break from this damn game after what has happened. There also hasn't been an explanation as to the unban (except for a supposed "bug" in the script, which tells nothing).

Edited by besweeet

why would you care about someone else or moreover, why would you WANT someone else to be banned without even stating a reason..

you're probably too jealous of his gameplay, otherwise you shouldn't care so much that someone is/isnt banned

this aint no counter strike or shit where u would rage when u get head shot

everyone is having fun in mta altogether, so why can't you and hijack co-exist?

why would you care about someone else or moreover, why would you WANT someone else to be banned without even stating a reason..

you're probably too jealous of his gameplay, otherwise you shouldn't care so much that someone is/isnt banned

Jealous? Never. It's just a video game. But he's making the racing extremely boring and stupid. I'm a huge race fan. I watch racing all the time and go to races. When you cone across a driver who wins ALL THE TIME and SETS ALL THE RECORDS, you want them gone. Those are the people who are ruining racing. Yeah, we know you can win and set all the records, so GTFO.

But, to all his own. I'm sure my time with MTA is almost up.

Jealous? Never. It's just a video game. But he's making the racing extremely boring and stupid. I'm a huge race fan. I watch racing all the time and go to races. When you cone across a driver who wins ALL THE TIME and SETS ALL THE RECORDS, you want them gone. Those are the people who are ruining racing. Yeah, we know you can win and set all the records, so GTFO.

Most people complain about 'n00bs' in the server.

Nice to see someone raging about good players for a change. But we can't just ban Hijack just because he is too good. Maybe you can ask him nicely to stop playing good?

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Ok. So I have some news for you all. He got banned because he forgot to hit whatever f key it takes to turn sobiet OFF when he started the game. He obviously has it installed on his computer. What sobiet does is write modded config files. It auto-starts every time you start the game and have to manually turn it off. He obviously has it on his computer. The auto-ban scripts never miss sobiet users. So when running it, it takes it no time to ban someone.

And about the toptimes post? He is unbanned because we would have to delete 171 or whatever toptimes? That is just a plain stupid reason to reinstate someone. IF the persone cheated, and was caught doing it, it is YOUR responsibilities admins to fix those items.

So maybe tell us another reason why he was unbanned then that lame shit.

I have raced with Hij@ck many times. Beat him occassionally. And not once have I ever seen him cheat. He is amazingly good at the game. THAT is a reason to say why he is unbanned.

Most people complain about 'n00bs' in the server.

Nice to see someone raging about good players for a change. But we can't just ban Hijack just because he is too good. Maybe you can ask him nicely to stop playing good?

The server already banned him... It couldn't have lied.

Ok. So I have some news for you all. He got banned because he forgot to hit whatever f key it takes to turn sobiet OFF when he started the game. He obviously has it installed on his computer. What sobiet does is write modded config files. It auto-starts every time you start the game and have to manually turn it off. He obviously has it on his computer. The auto-ban scripts never miss sobiet users. So when running it, it takes it no time to ban someone.

And about the toptimes post? He is unbanned because we would have to delete 171 or whatever toptimes? That is just a plain stupid reason to reinstate someone. IF the persone cheated, and was caught doing it, it is YOUR responsibilities admins to fix those items.

So maybe tell us another reason why he was unbanned then that lame shit.

I have raced with Hij@ck many times. Beat him occassionally. And not once have I ever seen him cheat. He is amazingly good at the game. THAT is a reason to say why he is unbanned.

So have I... He always gets away. He doesn't eat any hacksauce when he's near people (for obvious reasons). I've specced him a bit. Very suspicious. Maybe he has modded handling or some shit.

10 minutes after he was banned, a few SGA fools came over to try and get it turned around. I LOLed.

Edited by besweeet

I cant explain how he does it either. But I have seen him get pwned. so he does eat the hacksauce. But that ban is PROOF that he DOES have sobiet on his computer. It wouldnt have banned him if he didnt. He just didnt turn it off. Whether it mods anything with it off i have no idea. Maybe if he moved a few config files into the MTA directory from sobiets config files that may do it. Im speculating though because i have never used it.

Ask taint about it, he has used it. But never at Greens. He may know. Or jfgi.

This topic is funny.

If someone gets banned for running s0beit, he got banned for using s0beit.

Not because he's the second jesus in MTA and had to be punished.

and "WE CANT BAN HIM OR ELSE WE GOTTA DELETE 176 TOPTIMES" Is a very crap excuse not to ban someone, its not even a reason, its pure laziness.

His times always seemed too good to be true but I'm not taking any sides here. He could be superpro or he could be a really wise hacker. Both options possible. I don't really care either.

As long as I have some competition, I'm good.