Mr. Green Gaming

HIJ@CK BANNED?!?!?!

10 minutes after he was banned, a few SGA fools came over to try and get it turned around. I LOLed.

Wasn't me I was just playing there...

And btw. I got s0beit too...I like to use it for map making and stuff since you can hover around and check if everythings good. You usually only need to remove the d3d9.dll in the SA folder when you want to play on a server, can leave the configs and all the other stuff there :unsure:

no offense, but the excuse of time to remove is very weak, and shows indifference by the admins, okay, it's hard work, but if he was indeed cheateing who is running the server must bear the consequences.

Again, i don't want to offend anyone, but the excuse used is the same that saying that we can cheat, since we do many top times, otherwise you will be banned

You all are talking about the toptimes reason lol, SDK was joking i think...

BTW how in the world can you see anti-cheat was wrong? Why was it wrong now? Why with Hijack? Do you consider going trough the list of sobeit bans and see if some were bugs too?

Btw what can one do with s0beit to help in races? I never used it and never will, not even to test it lol.

lol y'all gotta be shitting me..

u think the anti cheat is 100% correct? Think twice.. It's a bunch of coding that was designed to work "in most" cases... In my experience, scripts don't always work the way they're supposed to.

There is a known bug (that happens [very] rarely) during map changes. It's like it goes wild and randomly bans ppl.. Now I am sure most of you have been unaware of it, because it simply does not concern players. I say that you get us PROOF of H!J@CK cheat and then we'll ban him.

Anyway, the current Anti Cheat is better than nothing, and if there shall be other mistake bans, then so be it. H!j@ck was simply lucky we looked into it, and we did because somebody created a topic here and posted the "news". Obviously we're not gonna go over the ban logs to see who was wrongly banned if that person won't even post here (or someone else post about them)

I remember there was this time when the anti cheat banned everyone in the server, everyone except me (because i am admin and i am an exception from its checks). They were all banned for "Running S0beit" . Guess what I did? I fucking unbanned everyone(who got banned at that time). Judge that.

That's plain stupid, s0beit is illegal to use and he was caught with it. Bug? what bug...? he had it on its pc turned off and the anti-cheat still noticed it? is that the bug, i dont think so. Even KillaMarci said he has s0beit so i think its more than obvious Hijack will have it as well...in fact Killa learns almost everything from him.

Now tell me...what bug? No explanation has been given just the word "bug" thrown into the discussion to avoid further talking about it but whats that bug then? Why did it Happen to Hijack? lmao.

As my grandmother used to say: "Blind are only those that don't want to see".

And I have nothing against Hijack but this seems all very unexplained to me.

I see topics of people that cheated asking for a second chance and that chance is not given (they almost cry about it) 98% the times...i see people with a 305 ping being sad because they can't play in the server anymore and guess what? Nothing can be done.

Now i see Hijack being banned by CONSOLE! and ...its a bug *.*

Edited by FOTL.Emanuel

Bin don't get all bent out of shape. These are legitimate concerns. We don't unban people who have been banned for running s0beit, at least I have never done it.

@Bin do you remember about a couple of months ago I talked to you about Hij@ck and Arx? I said that they had played here for a while and had never been so fast. Then Hij@ck starts setting tops on every map. It was strange to me then and it is strange to me now. I understand all the variables related to ping and computers, maybe Hij@ck is the rare exception where everything is perfect. All the sudden I might add.

So you're saying I should be banned too because I got it on my PC? Since when is that a crime?

T: Why don't you guys just make a spectating system so the people who find him suspicious can spectate him...(or make a ghost for toptimes, even better)

Edited by KillaMarci

objection.jpg

We would all like to know what HIJ@CK himself has to say, I think...

As we would all like to know what this bug means...

I have spectated [sGA]HIJ@CK on many occassions, and what I saw was someone that always took turns amazingly, always knew where to go and stuff. I don't think s0beit would be enough to get all those toptimes, without it being visible, and also, this is the first time he gets banned for it, it never happened before.

Still, it's hard to agree when you say "Oh it was just a bug because mapchange." That would mean everytime someone gets banned for s0beit, all we have to do is check if it happened during map change?

It is impossible to say if it is a bug, that is why we must send FBI over to [sGA]HIJ@CK's house and search his computer.

A bug? BULLSHIT. It just so happened to have banned HIJ@CK, the FASTEST player in the server. Not a bug. Not a coincidence. Something must've gone on. The server was full when this happened.

If the guy spoke English, he'd obviously be denying this entire thing.

What makes you think it was automatically a bug? Maybe he had s0beit up changing some settings when the race was over (or whatever) and he wasn't fast enough. Boy, I wish I could use s0beit and get unbanned within 30 minutes of it happening! Either those SGA guys bribed the admins, or they were too lazy to remove the top times. Lots of plausible possibilities.

I know many players who use sobeit on private server. Just for fun. In my opinion it is not a crime.

I was racing with Jack on lw long time ago. He always play well. And I have never seen an SKC member said that Jack is cheater just bcoz He win too many times.

Btw racing with pro player is much much better than racing with idiots, rammers ect. I am happy We have him on green. Hard to beat him, but it is not impossible.

SDK and Slayer said clearly it was a failban. If this whole would have happened to an unknown player nobody would have complained about the unban.

"they were too lazy to remove the top times." SDK need 1 sec to remove all toptimes what Jack made. It is really easy. You just need a script.

Edited by CsenaHUN

I know many players who use sobeit on private server. Just for fun. In my opinion it is not a crime.

I was racing with Jack on lw long time ago. He always play well. And I have never seen an SKC member said that Jack is cheater just bcoz He win too many times.

Btw racing with pro player is much much better than racing with idiots, rammers ect. I am happy We have him on green. Hard to beat him, but it is not impossible.

SDK and Slayer said clearly it was a failban. If this whole would have happened to an unknown player nobody would have complained about the unban.

No shit... Nobody would care about a random-ass player. HIJ@CK has been suspicious for a long time. As mentioned already, he probably doesn't use them near anyone else. Possible handling changes for the vehicles? Maybe.

Either those SGA guys bribed the admins, or they were too lazy to remove the top times. Lots of plausible possibilities.

The first one is hopefully false (otherwise I would like to recieve my part of the bribe as soon as possible).

The latter one is also untrue.

Perhaps we can stop discussing, and let the unbanners tell the community exactly their reasons to unban HIJ@CK.

Csena has very wise things to say. It is common nature for those people who are good racers to question those better than them because we want to be the best. I know I'm not the best, but i am pretty damn good. Hij@ck is like a whole other level of good. How this is I have no idea. But I do know when I race with him, I am faster. I just get on his ass and pray I dont fuck up. I get the 2nd fastest time a lot! :P

So everyone quit bitching and have fun and race! And if you think he/anyone is cheating, then get concrete proof. A re-worked spectate mode would be nice to watch people and record if necessary since we all know the one you had before was exploited by a previously banned "cheater" named Tingull3nt.

+1 to delete all toptimes!

Edited by alwTicToc

Csena has very wise things to say. It is common nature for those people who are good racers to question those better than them because we want to be the best. I know I'm not the best, but i am pretty damn good. Hij@ck is like a whole other level of good. How this is I have no idea. But I do know when I race with him, I am faster. I just get on his ass and pray I dont fuck up. I get the 2nd fastest time a lot! :P

So everyone quit bitching and have fun and race! And if you think he/anyone is cheating, then get concrete proof. A re-worked spectate mode would be nice to watch people and record if necessary since we all know the one you had before was exploited by a previously banned "cheater" named Tingull3nt.

+1 to delete all toptimes!

The ban was enough proof.

Stop this bullshit at once!

I have made up my mind and am quite certain Hijack didn't cheat. I've seen players like him, I've played with people like him. This one Estonian guy was like a god back in the days of Revolution Crew (RevC). His reason was a whole lot of racing games. Well obviously some talent but every time I raced him, he was 10 seconds faster.

Every time before an F1 championship, he would be practising different setups for the vehicle. He never ever finished a lap. He checked his times right before the end of a lap, not revealing his times. So even though all the lap times got written down in a log, we never got to know if we would have the ultimate setup because his times were never there for us to see. Only after the first lap of the race we could see that he was leading us with a couple of seconds which grew to tens of seconds. He was the God of racing to me.

And I think I could probably draw a whole lot lines that match Hijack and him (kheelo). There are pro racers on the internet, it's not a myth. Just stop being a bitch about it and let them show us we are not the best but we have to work harder (if it is the top times you're hunting). They are merely people, not robots. They make us work towards our goal and remind ourselves tha we are not the fastest nor the best.

Now just shut up about all this "but.. but.. it's impossible to be that fast" because it damn well is. Although I can not be 100% certain, I have faith. All is not lost! Yet only one question arises - what is the "bug"?

classy_trollcat.jpg

Edited by KingRuff
Yet only one question arises - what is the "bug"?

That question has yet to have been answered. Of course his top times are achievable - With potential hax0rz.

Your red writing reminded me of this (start at 15s):

Imma find me some hacks, as it seems some people who secretly use it get unbanned :).

What a lot of commotion about a game, and about one person :yeah:

He's like Rossi, wins every single race he takes part in.

Also I spectated him when I got the chance, what I see is just a very good highly skilled dude, or a verv (very very very very) lucky dude that never hits a pole or get rammed by a newb.