Mr. Green Gaming

Would You Rather...?

Pufulet

Brunettes (unless it's Luna Lovegood).

Would you rather be locked in a room for 2 minutes with a lion, a tiger, or a bear?

(as in you probably don't want to do that with any of them but if you have to make a choice otherwise the world explodes (and you probably don't want that to happen either))

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Get administrator on this community, and then die a slow and painful death because I wouldn't fit in

Mr Zunz or Mr Zonz?

you seem to have failed to answer my would you rather. please explain your comment below, so that this internet forum "game", may continue in it's usual awkward fashion.

many may now be pleased, although few will admit it, but i have started my new usage of the "period", or more commonly known as the "full stop".

Get administrator on this community, and then die a slow and painful death because I wouldn't fit in

Mr Zunz or Mr Zonz?

You seem to have failed to answer my 'would you rather'. Please explain your comment below, so that this internet forum "game", may continue in it's usual awkward fashion.

Many may now be pleased, although few will admit it, but i have started my new usage of the "period", or more commonly known as the "full stop".

You seem to have failed to continue the previous 'would you rather'. Please stop posting unless you are either going to contribute to the topic or make sense in your posts.

I might be pleased somehow to see interpunction in your posts, but I will love it if you start using Capital characters.

Now to continue the game:

A drink with a tiny umbrella in it, makes me feel like I'm on holidays.

Pie or Cake?

Brussels.

(I gave everyone on this page a +1 (until I reached the limit so I'll finish tommorow) so thank jedabia, BouweV, Hundred2, terminator and Tootao all have a classic one)

Would you rather be able to freeze everything around you for 1 minute whenever you want, or to become invisible and able to fly through walls for 1 minute whenever you want?

Edited by BlueYoshi97