Mr. Green Gaming

Would You Rather...?

Pufulet

I would rather be Chuck Norris's fist that hibernates under his beard through out the winter. Plus if I was his beard it would be uncomfortable to have a fist under me 0.o

Would you rather lose the sense of sound , sense of touch, sense of smell, sense of sight or sense of taste?

Sense of taste since 80% of taste is determined by smell HAHAHA! I WIN

• 2 months later...

You and your penis Sneed, and you could seduce me and take me to your sexual dungeon deep within a Swiss vault and show me your massive dildo bed that looks something like this

dickbed.jpg

WYR: Die in a microwave or die from starvation while listening to Rebecca Blacks Friday on loop

Edited by Dr.Minky

dickbed.jpg

Is this a 'post your bed thread' now?

but who would you rather date xeimxeim? ;v

Would you rather: Laugh at Steven Hawking and make him cry then bully him and push him down a hill, or eat an extra large McDonalds meal infront of a load of starving African children?

Eat McDonald's meal in front of African children, I don't like to bully :<

Would you rather shower or take a bath?

I would date Darkstar obviously. Who could not resist them MANT'ts and that sexy York-T-USHire accent.

Funny thing is. I don't have a specific accent, its really difficult for me to have one, what I have is like a smorgasbord (Swede's gonna hate) of London, Essex, Midlands & Yorkshire.

Anyway, bath, they're cool. Bath's are cool.

Would you rather go into University with the possibility of a job afterwards, or go straight into a job which wouldn't be as high paying as the possible one after university.

Funny thing is. I don't have a specific accent, its really difficult for me to have one, what I have is like a smorgasbord (Swede's gonna hate) of London, Essex, Midlands & Yorkshire.

Slight typo there Darkstar. I think you meant to say, ''Funny thing is. I dun'TUH have a specific ac-cenTu, iT'UHs really difficul'Tuh for me T'uh have one, what I have is like a smorgasbord (Swede's gonna aaT'UH) of London, Essex, MidlandsT'UH & T'uh Yorkshire T'uh.''

Would you rather go into University with the possibility of a job afterwards, or go straight into a job which wouldn't be as high paying as the possible one after university.

Depends on the job! I want to go into music tech, so going to uni wont necessarily be better for me if I could get say an apprenticeship in some very good recording place for example

Would you rather be able to stop time or fast forward time?

Slight typo there Darkstar. I think you meant to say, ''Funny thing is. I dun'TUH have a specific ac-cenTu, iT'UHs really difficul'Tuh for me T'uh have one, what I have is like a smorgasbord (Swede's gonna aaT'UH) of London, Essex, MidlandsT'UH & T'uh Yorkshire T'uh.''

Depends on the job! I want to go into music tech, so going to uni wont necessarily be better for me if I could get say an apprenticeship in some very good recording place for example

Would you rather be able to stop time or fast forward time?

You and your penis Sneed, and you could seduce me and take me to your sexual dungeon deep within a Swiss vault and show me your massive dildo bed that looks something like this

dickbed.jpg

WYR: Die in a microwave or die from starvation while listening to Rebecca Blacks Friday on loop

LOL WTF

On-topic:

Since I can't imagine myself the 1st version, I choose V2 - lapdance.

Would you rather stop gaming by getting bored of it or keep doing it even if you are bored?

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Would you rather stop gaming by getting bored of it or keep doing it even if you are bored?

Stop by getting bored!...As long as I could start again after stopping ;v

Would you rather be skinned alive by an army of 2130948792157 demons and sewed shoved through a blender whilst still being able to feel pain, or get a lapdance dominated by Deborah this for 6 hours?

dance-party-usa.gif

Edited by Dr.Minky

Would you rather be skinned alive by an army of 2130948792157 demons and sewed shoved through a blender whilst still being able to feel pain, or get a lapdance dominated by Deborah this for 6 hours?

dance-party-usa.gif

Still 2nd, since I dont imagine the demons skinning :/

Would you rather fap on Darkstar's mantitis or sleep in one of Sneed's dildo beds?

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Black ghetto have huge tits. So it's pretty obvious.

Would you rather be a multi millonair and live max 10 years from now or just live a normal life with the hard labour we have to do to keep bread coming to the table and life till like 70 or 80.

Edited by Cookie

Black ghetto have huge tits. So it's pretty obvious.

Would you rather be a multi millonair and live max 10 years from now or just live a normal life with the hard labour we have to do to keep bread coming to the table and life till like 70 or 80.

The question was already active :P

1st variant ofc.

Would you rather drink an amnesia drink or just suicide? (<- in case of something really horrible of what you have done)

Edited by Mr. Darkness