Mr. Green Gaming

TF2 meets MNC (Monday night combat)

MiF

I found out how to unpack models and textures from Monday Night Combat, so i decided to do something with them.

So i started this little project called "TF2 meets MNC" where i "pose" TF2 and MNC guys together (Spy and assasin, engineer and support etc.)

Here's first, VERY crappy picture what i did. Future pictures will be MUCH better (i hope).

post-1211-129685227483_thumb.png

Some notes.

1. I can face pose MNC guys, but no TF2 guys. Thats why their faces are hided somehow.

2. Posing may seem... strange (when thinking how human really would be) because posing MNC guys is slow because their bones.

Meh it may be hard because of the software but isn't it actually called "posing" meaning that it doesn't really have to be natural ? True , the spy's hands look a bit forced but hey , he doesn't usually hold more than a butterfly-knife .

Yea i know. If i would learn to make, or get better rigs, it would be MUCH easier, but it needs much work :/

From my experience posing in program such as 3dsmax is a lot easier than Gmod for example.

But I guess it's just matter of practising. You should google an image with the pose you want to do and try copying it in the pose.

Could I try one of the rigs (assuming theyre 3dsmax)?

From my experience posing in program such as 3dsmax is a lot easier than Gmod for example.

But I guess it's just matter of practising. You should google an image with the pose you want to do and try copying it in the pose.

Could I try one of the rigs (assuming theyre 3dsmax)?

As i said before, it would be much easier, if bones would be rigged, or easy to rig. But MNC bones suck SO much, you cant rig them well into any rig.