Mr. Green Gaming

Digital Desert by Benox.exe

Benox.exe

I just fixed it, Benox :)

The map is now fully playable

Great job btw

Why don't you make a map series with these trackmania objects? :) (and try not to use teleports :P they suck)

I have two notes:

1. Somewhere around checkpoint 5,6 or 7, there is a jump through glass, but there is no nitro in front of it. A lot of people fail there. I think it's possible to make the jump without nitro but only if you went fullspeed on your way there.

2. This is probably not fixable, but respawn after a teleport (also around checkpoint 5 somewhere) fails horribly. Yes I know, "Then just don't die, duh!", but since you said you made it fully playable, not sure if you knew about it.

Why can't I download the map?

Make your own map with these objects, I am for this, because I dont like to just place objects in a map and there will be alot of maps like that if mapper want to make a track mania serie ;) Be original xD.

Make sure the resource new-objects1 need to stay in the server resource folder otherwise , players download the objects again.

Arrows are not in the resource new-objects1, because the animation is bad made, you can make your own , just replace a gta sa texture on a billboard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...