Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

I have no idea, but that sounds pretty lame then tbh. I want to be able to destroy the factions in my backyard.

Exactly. I don't think we'll be doing anything with it, unless we run a contest or something.

Yeah i tried it multiple times and it depends on the faction. Like when i try to do it at pistoners id does not work but son sur.... it does work.

And on a side note; Clavus can you do something about rangers they are drawing nazicrosses all over the world.

Wow you guys must be joking. So basicly anyone that speedhacks that can be labeled as "lag". Many people have been complaining about this guy, his teammate I forgot his name uses godmode and this guy is speedhacking and killing many people but whatever, have fun making this a hackfriendly server.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BlE7_XU0XE

There's another one, how much more videos do you want me to upload? I have another one ready ..

If he WAS lagging then he would never be able to focus me that quickly because I'd be lagging for him as well so he can't kill me fast either. But this is not the case. He just speedhacks and focus people without a problem.

Edit 2:

And another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X6jvuTF38Q

Edited by Universum

Yeah on the first video he was pretty close to normal hitting distance, however the hacking is pretty clear in the other videos you posted.

No need to angry over that, if you look at previous posts on this thread and the Bans/Unbans section, you'll see many hackers are banned with enough proof.

I'm sure this hacker will be banned now that you posted clear evidence (good job on that!).

In the future, use this section for ban/unban related matters.

I apologize for my frustration but as you might know it's pretty frustrating to talk with hackers that basicly do whatever they feel like doing. His other teammate named "Bulsonboys" hacks as well but I don't have clear proof of him yet so that's bad. It comes down to the fact that they're just a hacker clan, but I need to gather more proof I guess. So if someone can help me out it will be much appreciated.