Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Next map will feature a permanent Gods faction, which will have the power to go into Creative mode, bypass faction territory, full wordedit functionality, and the ability to create custom mob spawners.

They will create strongholds, challenges, rewards and mysteries for other players to pursue.

Only the most trusted builders and world crafters will achieve this status, and they'll forfeit their right to meddle in the affairs of mortals. At first, only me, Kikkers and Whimplash will take on these roles.

Next map will feature a permanent Gods faction, which will have the power to go into Creative mode, bypass faction territory, full wordedit functionality, and the ability to create custom mob spawners.

They will create strongholds, challenges, rewards and mysteries for other players to pursue.

Only the most trusted builders and world crafters will achieve this status, and they'll forfeit their right to meddle in the affairs of mortals. At first, only me, Kikkers and Whimplash will take on these roles.

that should be interesting. I gotta get the new Scourge blueprints ready by tomarrow :D

What time tomarrow Clavus?

You mean abandoned building with full dia armor and such ;x ?

I really like this idea, like overlords? That will balance things out an awful lot, specially for new people. Definately will make the worlds last longer too! And this would be a GREAT idea for doing the GreenCoin item thing that I suggested to you! Could have them do trading!

I also have the idea that I saw on another server, you spawn in a protected area with full armour, some food and basic tools, then warps that person away when they leave. That would stop the spawn being screwed up and give new people a better start! Also theres a plugin that regenerates terrain when you unclaim all your land, so if some faction was taken down it clears up land and makes new fresh resources, that would also make it last longer

Edited by Dr.Minky

I really like this idea, like overlords? That will balance things out an awful lot, specially for new people. Definately will make the worlds last longer too! And this would be a GREAT idea for doing the GreenCoin item thing that I suggested to you! Could have them do trading!

I also have the idea that I saw on another server, you spawn in a protected area with full armour, some food and basic tools, then warps that person away when they leave. That would stop the spawn being screwed up and give new people a better start! Also theres a plugin that regenerates terrain when you unclaim all your land, so if some faction was taken down it clears up land and makes new fresh resources, that would also make it last longer

I like the bit of the land being cleaned up,

that's the main reason why people request a new map.

And also inactive factions; like nobody has been on for 2 weeks get auto disbanned

If you want that type of thing there was also a plugin where your faction has to like do a certain thing like donate an amount of materials or whatever every so often otherwise they lose their land.

Me and some guys in our faction were actually thinking of setting up a trade/activity type faction just over an hour ago haha

Being a god looks kinda cool but it would get boring after a few days ..

The Gods will have the task of cleaning things up and creating challenges and adventures. It's quite an exclusive club since giving full WorldEdit access means placing a lot of trust into that person.

Shouldn't give it to some non admin ...

The Gods will have the task of cleaning things up and creating challenges and adventures. It's quite an exclusive club since giving full WorldEdit access means placing a lot of trust into that person.

But he trusts admins?

The admins don't play that often at the minute, i think this is a great medium!

How about this idea, a nazi zombie type defence game, where you have one team, 4 people probs, play the survivors and you recreate a nazi zombie map like kino de toten and everyybody else plays zombies with no weapons, and the players start with a wooden sword and then can buy better weapons with kills!

then as it progresses you start to give the zombies armour so they live longer, then the goal of it would be the longer you last the bigger reward you get and if you KILL a player then you get a really good prize! That would be so much fun :V I could come up with ideas all night haha

Edited by Dr.Minky

But he trusts admins?

That was what I was trying to say :(

Excuse me if you understood it different