Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Hey Clavus, I just thought of something! If there are the Gods, then shouldnt there be Satin? or in the minecraft case Herobrine? Haha there should be an admin in the nether hahahahaha

Well Clavus i created the faction satan. I am the creaters of the nether i am very lonely in the nether (I live in the nether)

Maybe sometime i can visit up to the normal world just like in greek mythology. Btw clavus i like what you have been doing with all the landmarks God i wish i could just have a job doing that all day It looks so fun and i have soo many ideas. Nice job on it i love it! CHeers!

Hey Clavus, I just thought of something! If there are the Gods, then shouldnt there be Satin? or in the minecraft case Herobrine? Haha there should be an admin in the nether hahahahaha

How about no.

I like big time, clavus ! Where's the like button when you bloody need it ?! ):

Bottom right corner of the posts.

Ty (: lmao that i didn't noticed that before ... :D

I'd like to report a pretty big problem.

There are factions that have over 200 power, or over 130, and they have less then 50 land claimed. (Like invicta)

When you get in, spawn trap them, and find out you can go on forever untill you die... I had that a lot of times, and it sucks :/ Even though i dont think you can do anything to it, but if someone is getting spawn trapped by some people, and they are taking it badly, (if you are online) you can disband them? Because on this way we will never get the chance to raid Invicta, and i got in there, and spawn trapped them till my death. :mellow:

There are factions that have over 200 power, or over 130, and they have less then 50 land claimed. (Like invicta)

When you get in, spawn trap them, and find out you can go on forever untill you die... I had that a lot of times, and it sucks :/ Even though i dont think you can do anything to it, but if someone is getting spawn trapped by some people, and they are taking it badly, (if you are online) you can disband them? Because on this way we will never get the chance to raid Invicta, and i got in there, and spawn trapped them till my death. :mellow:

Tough I think you're right in one way, disbanding a faction cause you got em spawntrapped is pretty serious ..

There're a lot of cons, I'm giving you the biggest one; If an enemy hacks into your base your team get spawn trapped then your faction will disband..

Due a hacker. You loose everything but really everything. The hacker takes it all then he gets banned; Bye Bye hard work!

Well Clavus i created the faction satan. I am the creaters of the nether i am very lonely in the nether (I live in the nether)

Maybe sometime i can visit up to the normal world just like in greek mythology. Btw clavus i like what you have been doing with all the landmarks God i wish i could just have a job doing that all day It looks so fun and i have soo many ideas. Nice job on it i love it! CHeers!

Good luck getting the gods on your side silly bastard >:D

Or maybe you should organise with some other factions to all go in at once, start spawn killing and logging yourself to give them a taste of their own medicine :pipe: then blow their base up and steal everything and split it with everyone that helped since they got most of their stuff from logging.. I'm sure there are plenty of factions that would love to help :D I know ProdiGuild would (if theres anyone still in it, i dunno, if there are just tell them i told them to help you) and a few other factions wanted to go and do that before I left

I have done a lot of reasearch on greek mythology Do you know who satan is?

Satan is judeo-christian entity, both divine and mortal, who attempts to tempt or prevent actions of "good" men. You must be referring to Hades, and his underworld, imaginatively named Hades, who was not evil per se. His job was to keep the dead from escaping to the world of the living.

Please keep your facts straight.

I have done a lot of reasearch on greek mythology Do you know who satan is?

Satan is judeo-christian entity, both divine and mortal, who attempts to tempt or prevent actions of "good" men. You must be referring to Hades, and his underworld, imaginatively named Hades, who was not evil per se. His job was to keep the dead from escaping to the world of the living.

Please keep your facts straight.

well Yes I am thinking of Hades Sorry bout that

ZOMG lol.

Disbanning a faction for being pro and big thatzs so bullshit.

and paladin is same as us with power and trollz even have more they are over 200.

Dont cry about it and get pwned.

and clavus if u dont want big factions then set this to 80 or so in new map

"powerFactionMax": 0.0,

so ppl cant create big factions.

but i see no reason for this there are always stronger and weaker faction.

I always was a weak small faction on the server but now we returned and pwn the server and everyone is crying about it.

SIGH SIGH

Or to make what Emra said simpler, just an amount of times per amount of people you have to die to lose land instead or something along those lines?

e.g if you have one member you need to be killed 3 times to have land claimed, 2 youd need to be killed 6, etc?

Or it could be proportional so for 1 person, 5 kills but 10 only say 25 kills so its not such a steep progression for large factions?

Edited by Dr.Minky

Or to make what Emra said simpler, just an amount of times per amount of people you have to die to lose land instead or something along those lines?

e.g if you have one member you need to be killed 3 times to have land claimed, 2 youd need to be killed 6, etc?

Or it could be proportional so for 1 person, 5 kills but 10 only say 25 kills so its not such a steep progression for large factions?

But then it still has to be not 25 times the same guy .. Otherwise you just can start glitching one guy out and killing

Him withot hurting actually the faction

but having a minimum faction land would cause TONS of land to be took up. I mean if I got all of the people in my faction to come on a join it and used most of the power it would take up sooo much land, and that wouldn't even be one of the biggest factions. Would kinda make it unfair for new factions looking for decent land.

If anything a power and land cap actually WOULD be better, with the possibility that you can get more land if you get permission from the Gods?