Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Ok so shit fucked up again. Iris had to be restart, which means the RAM was cleared, which means the Minecraft world is lost.

I have a world backup from 24 hours ago which I'll restore. Faction data should be relatively up-to-date.

sweet when you uploading the old map ?

Its already up

Ok so shit fucked up again. Iris had to be restart, which means the RAM was cleared, which means the Minecraft world is lost.

I have a world backup from 24 hours ago which I'll restore. Faction data should be relatively up-to-date.

Its already up

The server is up yes but the old map isn't ...

Its already up

We're not reverting to the old world, he means we lost 24 hours work on the new map and reverting to the night it was first made.

Its already up

We're not reverting to the old world, he means we lost 24 hours work on the new map and reverting to the night it was first made.

why we not getting old map back ?

I guess here is the first raid I recorded. Probably the last time couldn't play with the lag might wanna skip the first bit where I try to get mega to 1v1 me. As I said i could't fight because of the lag so probably won't fight again with recording. My graphics are quite poor as well as the screen recorder is in a free trial version.

EDIT: My video doesn't want to upload.

Edited by stardude9

I guess here is the first raid I recorded. Probably the last time couldn't play with the lag might wanna skip the first bit where I try to get mega to 1v1 me. As I said i could't fight because of the lag so probably won't fight again with recording. My graphics are quite poor as well as the screen recorder is in a free trial version.

EDIT: My video doesn't want to upload.

Wondefull

Censorship is the suppression of speech or other public communication which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or inconvenient to the general body of people as determined by a government, media outlet, or other controlling body.

Corporate censorship is the process by which editors in corporate media outlets intervene to disrupt the publishing of information that portrays their business or business partners in a negative light, or intervene to prevent alternate offers from reaching public exposure.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Ghandi

Censorship is the suppression of speech or other public communication which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or inconvenient to the general body of people as determined by a government, media outlet, or other controlling body.

Corporate censorship is the process by which editors in corporate media outlets intervene to disrupt the publishing of information that portrays their business or business partners in a negative light, or intervene to prevent alternate offers from reaching public exposure.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Ghandi

Cool Story Bro. I think it's time you started writing for readers Digest. http://www.readersdigest.co.uk/