Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=L3dOalm9HK8

HACKERS IN MINECRAFT.NL SERVER :D just watch the video , its the trolls clan -.-

thats some pretty good proof, do you have the video in higher resolutions, the names are hard to see.

I can make 1 guy out, he goes with fast speed under the place you are, and when you fall down he rushes from that spot and kills you, ninjamonkey124.

Edited by Hundred2

Im not trying to defend anyone here, i wasnt even on. but in that video, I cant even tell if those were MY friends attking you guys. the video is very dark. and Our hacker was ComanderBrandon who doesnt even play anymore cuz he like died or something inrl.. its kinda funny cuz we dont hack anymore and ppl still think we do... ( and this is a reply to the HACKER video above )

Edited by OhitzGeorgie

Morgen, 4 uur, op de tennisbaan!

XD Faal?

Im not trying to defend anyone here, i wasnt even on. but in that video, I cant even tell if those were MY friends attking you guys. the video is very dark. and Our hacker was ComanderBrandon who doesnt even play anymore cuz he like died or something inrl.. its kinda funny cuz we dont hack anymore and ppl still think we do... ( and this is a reply to the HACKER video above )

Whatever happend, in the video when you attack me, you were crouching! you were going wáy too fast! and u killed me earlier using speed hack, so i managed to record after that! :) and sure, look what happends! :) Im pretty sure u were using something!

XD Faal?

Whatever happend, in the video when you attack me, you were crouching! you were going wáy too fast! and u killed me earlier using speed hack, so i managed to record after that! :) and sure, look what happends! :) Im pretty sure u were using something!

Whatever happend I wasent even Awake! hahaha nice. And plus, u cant see names, i said it again. Im pretty sure Lag was on our side Buddie :) and since ur someone else in the world it probly was! like i said, we dont hack. idc what u think, cuz u guys just want us ban. and ur mad cuz u lost when "we" attked you.

XD Faal?

Whatever happend I wasent even Awake! hahaha nice. And plus, u cant see names, i said it again. Im pretty sure Lag was on our side Buddie :) and since ur someone else in the world it probly was! like i said, we dont hack. idc what u think, cuz u guys just want us ban. and ur mad cuz u lost when "we" attked you.

Maybe he means you killed him earlier with speedhack, before you went asleep.

Also that doesn't really look like lag to be honest.

Also what happened to decent english my goddddd,

Edited by Hundred2

]Hello everyone!I have changed the uploading quality from 480p to 720p HD :) i hope you can see the names now!EXTRA INFO:

I dont post this video becouse i want them to get banned, but cause i dont like it when i get killed by speed hackers while wielding diamond armor!:( so yeah, you can clearly see the names and hear us talking trash, were not 10, my friends and i are all 14! dont Troll around!This video is almost unedited, i only added text to it, but i had to edit it so it could upload in HD, i recorded this with Fraps registered version.I got killed 2 times by these *hackers* and the first time i whasnt recording cause i didt had fraps on. But i wanted to record it so i whas going back and there we go! oh yeah, Mungol whas there too and 5 seconds later they got killed by them too! -,- Clavus, im pretty sure they hacked!

« Crew Clavus: How about you just use the normal text style »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8shjZ0HBeM

Dear clavus,

I have an enemy called pedobears, its really annoying cause they dont fight fair, they can fuck up our base without killing us, by just placing a mountain! They even placed one at mungols base, that sucks! i really dont want to have my just made base (Done today) and fuck it up with a no-skilled mountain! so pleaseSTOP THIS! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

« Crew Clavus: Stop using different font sizes for every part of your text »