Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

lol its just a way to raid..

u need to protect from cannons but a lot other things.

jsut live with it all other servers also use it.

go build a huge wall arround it or make it underground or whatever.

and i want a unban :/

its now 9 days

Go elsewere for your ban troll

« Crew Clavus: How about you don't be an ass »

Clavus i like it if i could have our base on the map, the RealisM base, our base isnt finished but its under mungol with a little square in the middle and some other squares near the wall with a little lava arrow close to it ;)

Clavus! help! i cant login but theres a hacker RIGHT NOW at our base fucking it up! look at the live map, hes called JADJA help speedhacker - flyhacker

he flyed over our walls i think, he made the fire go off, its all claimed! this is madness! he might be placing TNT atm! :(

also, on the map you can see he walks WAY too fast! speedhacker - flyhacker - and maybe claim hacker? or wathever!

Hes in the clan of luxe

What happend: Jadja came, looked, he came on the map like 5 centimetres a second, which is way too fast! also through water! then he put off our fire, fly over our walls and who knows what he did after that! Jadja is from luxe! im not really sure he might have mined but he definently used speed hack!

Clavus i like it if i could have our base on the map, the RealisM base, our base isnt finished but its under mungol with a little square in the middle and some other squares near the wall with a little lava arrow close to it ;)

Clavus! help! i cant login but theres a hacker RIGHT NOW at our base fucking it up! look at the live map, hes called JADJA help speedhacker - flyhacker

he flyed over our walls i think, he made the fire go off, its all claimed! this is madness! he might be placing TNT atm! :(

also, on the map you can see he walks WAY too fast! speedhacker - flyhacker - and maybe claim hacker? or wathever!

Hes in the clan of luxe

What happend: Jadja came, looked, he came on the map like 5 centimetres a second, which is way too fast! also through water! then he put off our fire, fly over our walls and who knows what he did after that! Jadja is from luxe! im not really sure he might have mined but he definently used speed hack!

I need videos and screenshots that show him hacking beyond any doubt. Why don't some of you understand this.

Sorry i putted the images becouse lots of people did that :(

Ywa im sorry! i missunderstood clavus,it whas something with flipping or anything xd,

but how long is the server gonna be down? xd

I think you mean signatures.

You can edit those in your profile, keep the pictures below 200 high.