Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

The admins don't play that often at the minute, i think this is a great medium!

How about this idea, a nazi zombie type defence game, where you have one team, 4 people probs, play the survivors and you recreate a nazi zombie map like kino de toten and everyybody else plays zombies with no weapons, and the players start with a wooden sword and then can buy better weapons with kills!

then as it progresses you start to give the zombies armour so they live longer, then the goal of it would be the longer you last the bigger reward you get and if you KILL a player then you get a really good prize! That would be so much fun :V

Will the survivors have some kind of fortress ? Or just run around the map ^^ dont know what map you mean with kino de toten ... sounds like kino der toten tough .. still dont know ^^

How about this idea, a nazi zombie type defence game, where you have one team, 4 people probs, play the survivors and you recreate a nazi zombie map like kino de toten and everyybody else plays zombies with no weapons, and the players start with a wooden sword and then can buy better weapons with kills!

then as it progresses you start to give the zombies armour so they live longer, then the goal of it would be the longer you last the bigger reward you get and if you KILL a player then you get a really good prize! That would be so much fun :V

Will the survivors have some kind of fortress ? Or just run around the map ^^ dont know what map you mean with kino de toten ... sounds like kino der toten tough .. still dont know ^^

Yeah yeah you know what I mean.. ;) Whatever they wanted, it would be as much like nazi zombies as poss :P and you could have potions for the perks too! Would have to tweak it so it wasn't too easy, pack-a-punch machine could be an enchantment table haha

Being a god looks kinda cool but it would get boring after a few days ..

The Gods will have the task of cleaning things up and creating challenges and adventures. It's quite an exclusive club since giving full WorldEdit access means placing a lot of trust into that person.

Shouldn't give it to some non admin ...

But he trusts admins?

That was what I was trying to say :(

Excuse me if you understood it different

shit sry i didnt read correctly QQ

Gods will only be for the few players I pick, which right now will only be Whimplash and Kikkers. It's a position that cannot be bought or simply achieved. Almost everything will stay the same for you guys.

The player power limit will change a bit though. Next map every player will have 10 power, and won't go lower than 0.

Gods will only be for the few players I pick, which right now will only be Whimplash and Kikkers. It's a position that cannot be bought or simply achieved. Almost everything will stay the same for you guys.

The player power limit will change a bit though. Next map every player will have 10 power, and won't go lower than 0.

so more ground and harder to capture ?

I like the whole idea of a community map. Community maps consist of set faction which the players create and the area which the community hub is in has nether gates which teleport to and from the Community Hub allowing players to trade and also buy items for their builds. The downside to the whole Community hub would be that only your faction should be allowed to go through your gate, which concerns me knowing that it can be abused ( Oh yeah is there any way of privatizing the Portals? )

Moving on, with the trading idea come many advantages and some disadvantages.

Advantages

1, Allowing fellow members of the server to build trust bonds with others.

2, Using the money from the items you sell or the money given to you wisely to make the base you have built to it's highest possible standard.

3, Maybe with the whole Green Coins idea the biggest items can be purchased for the simplest amount of GC such as a 32 diamonds for 20 GC etc.. ( Just an idea and for other diamond items etc.. )

4, People will learn to get better at the possibility of trading those crucial items wisely and giving them better trading and bartering skills for life on the server.

Disadvantages

1, Again with the whole Portal Gates people could mess with the system and use the portals to get into bases if it's not protected properly ( Can be the players fault or if you have no plug-ins that do not allow you to privatize your portal )

2, Lots of bitching from people claiming they have been ripped off from deals they have done ( But with the Prodiguild we might have come up with an idea to solve that whole problem )

3, PLEASE BUT A PROTECTION OVER THE AREA IF YOU DO GO WITH AN IDEA LIKE THIS.

4, People cheating the system with ore hacks and random glitches with Toomanyitems spawning in items and Butt F'ing the system making too much money from it.

Conclusion

Even though there are some serious points about this idea I would also like to point out that this would or could bring harmony across the server especially from many hangbagging about how good they are power wise and if they can use a TNT cannon.... * sigh * Maybe it's time for a change about separating the rich from the poor and making Power a thing of the past. Just like our Governments that lead or slowly dying countries.

Anyway just an idea...

Luke Nukem.

sounds fun but nobody is going to want to play then ..

Who want's to be a zombie for month ...

This will not be a permament mode i guess .. its just and event the admins can start sometimes !

Next map will feature a permanent Gods faction, which will have the power to go into Creative mode, bypass faction territory, full wordedit functionality, and the ability to create custom mob spawners.

They will create strongholds, challenges, rewards and mysteries for other players to pursue.

Only the most trusted builders and world crafters will achieve this status, and they'll forfeit their right to meddle in the affairs of mortals. At first, only me, Kikkers and Whimplash will take on these roles.

I know what you mean, I have been on a server with soemthign like that before and I was one of the people who creates challenges and stuff. Everyone said they really enjoyed my challenges! :D

No that was an idea for a short event, not a long standing one :P

cool idea if you can be human yes (;

Random Human selection ^^ i wouldnt bother beign a zombie i mean you can win good prizes ^^

Random Human selection ^^ i wouldnt bother beign a zombie i mean you can win good prizes ^^

ahh that sounds better tough :D